[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 Marco Motta (10/04/2011) (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
good tactical choice in the 2nd half by DN we lacked that target man upfront and required a flat midfield 4 to protect our channels, props to Toni, it was always down to him to win it for us today.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #266
    it takes ugly to beat ugly
    Great words.

As for the game, I am really happy and excited that I don't feel like saying anything, the boys made my Sunday. It's time to fire the grill up.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Sorenson looked so composed and capable in contrast to Motta. He's really developing well. Composed at the back and for a while provided a reference point up front.

Bonucci and Motta were really terrible. There's no way that Aqua should be bought as a starter. Unless we can get a massive cut in his price and play him from the bench then fawwget abowwt eehhtt.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Was his assist for the winning goal also awful?
    That was such a fluke :D
    That ball was meant for the player in front of Aquilani (Matri?) but it was too strong and it luckily reached Genoa's box where Dainelli fucked up and Toni did well.
    Overall it was a 50-50 game by Aquilani. Better in the 2nd half bad in the first.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    WHAT A MATCH!!!
    What a comeback!!:touched:
    amazing job by the guys!!
    Matri,Pepe and Toni ---> to all :delpiero:
    Motta should really not play again,keep on the bench and then send him back to Udinese!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)