[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 Marco Motta (10/04/2011) (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Great words.

As for the game, I am really happy and excited that I don't feel like saying anything, the boys made my Sunday. It's time to fire the grill up.
Sounds like a plan.

Bravo ragazzi for the win, wasn't pretty or particularly good at times and I think the players are trying to kill us all off through stress, but could be an important win.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Great comeback. Though our defense has to be adressed with clowns like Motta and Barzagli terrorizing our keeper. But the way the team reacted after being behind twice certainly is admirable.

Oh and DN's decision to sub Melo when he was taring Genoa apart and keep the clueless Aqua was just :sergio:

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
After conceding second goal I didn't believe Juve could make a comeback but thanks god it did happen. Pepe did well today and Sorensen has really learned a lot at playing RB. I shouldn't forget Motta... he sucks big time !!!
So, either way four Juve players scored today :D

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #288
    Well, I have to say a few words. First this win was against Genoa, the third most hated team in Serie A if you ask me. What makes it more sweet is the two comebacks we did, going down twice and take a victory in the end is a morale booster like no other, regardless of the fashion it came with. Last but not least, it's our first third win in a row this season, something we really needed the entire season and it doesn't matter it came so late.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Even the commentators thought the shot from Toni was a certain goal at the end, I'm happily surprised that we didn't have to hang on for dear life at the end of the match the way we usually do.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #294
    Ballardini: "Juve is a great club. They won't finish fourth though."
    The only thing he had left for his miserable team in this season is to no let Juve finish fourth and his part of the mission failed so he'd better shut up.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    What a game, truly an emotional rollercoaster. Well done to the lads for actually coming back twice and winning it in the end.

I'm just wondering how Motta manages to impress DN more than our boy Sorenson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)