[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 Marco Motta (10/04/2011) (3 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
how is it martinez got a higher rating than krasic after saying you would take a hot and cold krasic over him?
I don't see the contradiction. I might have given Martinez a higher rating than he deserved. But even if Martinez got a higher rating than Krasic in this game, it doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer Krasic to play instead of Martinez.

Let me show you what your logic is implying.

Everyone here probably rated Pepe higher than Krasic in this game. But does that mean that everyone here will prefer to play Pepe instead of Krasic?

Mar 24, 2006
Fucking beautiful :touched:

i missed almost the 1st half , because i went to the cafe that i thought had the live coverage but unfortunately it showed MotoGP :sergio:
later i used my friend laptop to watch the game via streaming , what a great fightback , fuck Motta for letting genoa's 2nd goal

today's performance showed a glimpse of the winning spirit we used to have before fake calciopoli :touched:

my humble rating

Storari - 6 you will never take Buffon's spot though

Mottard - 5
Bonucci - 6
Barza - 6
Traore - 6

Pepe - 7
Marchi - 6.5
Aquilani - 6.5
Melo - 6

Krasic - 6
Matri - 6.5

Sorensen - 6.5
Toni - 6.5
Martinez - 6

Dumb nerdy - 6.5 credit where it is due , and guts for introducing Toni and Sorensen in

Forza Juventus !!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Did someone ask why Marco Motta is in the thread title? Yeah I think someone asked, but forgot to quote it.

Marco Motta is NOT a Juventus player. Anyone with half a brain can tell that this guy is playing against Juve. Anyone with decent vision can tell this guy has NOTHING absolutely NOTHING in Football. I swear if Motta can play for such a team like Juventus, then Sheik should be the world's greatest football player ever.

I think Motta is the worst of the worst of the worst I have ever seen in my entire life.

Signed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My ratings:

Storari - 5.5
Motta - 4
Bonucci - 5
Bazargli - 5
Traore - 5
Aquilani - 5
Melo - 5.5
Marchisio - 6.5
Krasic - 6.5
Matri - 7
Pepe - 7.5

Toni - 7.5
Sorensen - 6.5
Martinez - None

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Happy with the fight back and the 3 game winning streak, but refuse to get excited since our defense continues to let us down, as it has since week 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)