[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (100 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
On Fucking Beinsport? Are you kidding me?
Yeah. Apparently it's on the Spanish channel if you get that, but I'm not going to pay double for it when I hardly understand any Spanish.

Bein...They're not showing Roma - Inter today because of La Liga. Go figure. Serie A is all the way down in the pecking order of leagues.
Yep. I mean I can kind of understand Serie A being preempted for Barca or Madrid in a lot of cases because of their large fanbases in the US. It's still stupid though because neither of them are playing a big match, while Inter-Roma is one of the two big games of the week. Personally I like being able to watch Barca games on TV but in this case I'd definitely strongly prefer to watch Inter-Roma.

And Juve/Milan fans surely outnumber PSG/Marseille's in this country so that one's gotta just be bad for ratings.

Jul 20, 2012
Yeah. Apparently it's on the Spanish channel if you get that, but I'm not going to pay double for it when I hardly understand any Spanish.

Yep. I mean I can kind of understand Serie A being preempted for Barca or Madrid in a lot of cases because of their large fanbases in the US. It's still stupid though because neither of them are playing a big match, while Inter-Roma is one of the two big games of the week. Personally I like being able to watch Barca games on TV but in this case I'd definitely strongly prefer to watch Inter-Roma.

And Juve/Milan fans surely outnumber PSG/Marseille's in this country so that one's gotta just be bad for ratings.
you can watch it live on beinsport's website im pretty sure

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
you can watch it live on beinsport's website im pretty sure
No I can't, because they refuse to work out a deal with DirecTV to allow their subscribers to use their streaming service. Besides, if I wanted to stream I could do that anyway on some other site. Utter fail of a channel.

It doesn't matter anyway for the Inter game since I'm at work & can't watch it anyway, but it's still the principle of the thing. And the fact that they're doing the same thing for the Juve-Milan match makes it even worse. I don't think there's a single live Serie A game on there this weekend.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No I can't, because they refuse to work out a deal with DirecTV to allow their subscribers to use their streaming service. Besides, if I wanted to stream I could do that anyway on some other site. Utter fail of a channel.

It doesn't matter anyway for the Inter game since I'm at work & can't watch it anyway, but it's still the principle of the thing. And the fact that they're doing the same thing for the Juve-Milan match makes it even worse. I don't think there's a single live Serie A game on there this weekend.
Wow, TV coverage is that bad over there. I can basically choose which game to watch as my sports package has something like 6-8 Serie A games per week. :p :D

Jul 20, 2012
Wow, TV coverage is that bad over there. I can basically choose which game to watch as my sports package has something like 6-8 Serie A games per week. :p :D
yea its terrible if you are a serie a fan. Usually all of Juve's games are on beinsport but other than that its hard to watch other games. However they show every fricken Epl game

Cassiano

Sep 27, 2013
Just curious, does it make you a gloryhunter/plastic fan if you support a team that's not from your country?

Because my friend said that I am a gloryhunter because I support Juve becauuse I am from Ghana and that he's a true fan because he's from Italy :(

well, if I were you, i would punch him in the face and then while he was on the ground , i would kick him in the jewels. then, speaking in a harsh commanding tone, I would tell him to get up. Then, while he's trying to get up, I would kick his ugly head and while he was on the ground again, I would kick his jewels one more time. then I would start my usual wrecking bar session, but I will tell you about that another time.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's PSG. If I was in charge of bein I'd do the same. They're in CL and have great players. Inter and Roma are seconds rate teams

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
well, if I were you, i would punch him in the face and then while he was on the ground , i would kick him in the jewels. then, speaking in a harsh commanding tone, I would tell him to get up. Then, while he's trying to get up, I would kick his ugly head and while he was on the ground again, I would kick his jewels one more time. then I would start my usual wrecking bar session, but I will tell you about that another time.
I would do the same.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If Llorente doesn't start or gets at least 45min in this one Conte MUST be fired immediately after the game even if we win 6-1.

enzo

May 14, 2012
When one is disgusted and annoyed it does not mean that one is depressed, I don't know who started this trend but it is retarded beyond reparation.
Good point. I should have been wiser when choosing my words.
"Widespread disease depression" .. I must have sounded like The SUN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)