[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well, we all came a long way...

That was one of the few games where I nearly got a heart attack.We won 1-0 by Trez goal.Colina was a referee .This chance was in 94 minute in extra time.We won and win scudetto_One remark of that game.We did not mark Kaka*who was in best shape then) but play colectively ,so whenever he touch the ball three of our players were around him.Good old days.And someone dare to say that we did not deserve that scudetto.
About todays game,Isla is definitely no Juve material,Conte should let him go to Inter i.The guy is simply lost.Padoin is not much better but is better option over him.Today we will see different Juve.Mark my words .We will attack them to death and we will score.Just wait and see.Tevez-Quag is of course a first pick option.LLorente can come from the bench.Just Bonucci not to make that idiot mistakes .The guy is the same every begining of the season.Slow start with lot of errors and in the second part of the season he shines.Just not to make stupid mistakes.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
In numerous matches so far Allegri showed he knows how to counter our formation and way of play. Starting with 352 could be suicidal in this game. We should just surprise them with trident Giovinco - Quag - Tevez.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Is that why he won only one match against Conte's Juve (with a dubious penalty)?

Allegri's record against Conte's Juve in Serie A and Coppa Italia is: 1W 2D 4L

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I guess our coaches did the homework well and we'll finally threat the opponents with our set pieces. 6 of the 11 goals Milan conceded this season came from headers. Thy are having a hard time defending high balls in their box.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I feel a player like Padoin can get away with being anything. Having said that, again, changing to 4-3-3 is pointless.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I believe letting Marchisio/Pogba and Vidal make more runs forward would make our formation far less predictable. After all, that's what we did in prior season. Beside the many draws our midfield have been quite dangerous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)