[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (4 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am debating whether I should actually wake up to watch this shit. Important questions prior to this fixture:

1) How many penalties will Milan get, and when?
2) Which defense and goalkeeper will be the bigger joke in this game?
3) Will we concede first?
4) Who, amongst our esteemed and vaunted backline, will committ an error this time around?
5) Will Buffon be in snooze mode?
6) Which Pirlo will show up?
7) Will Quag save our ass again?
8) Will anyone be trying to help Tevez?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Yeah I'm really disappointed.

I'll obviously watch the match, but God damn...I haven't felt this shitty in a while. I don't expect anything from this match.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Also debating whether to wake up on a public holiday to watch this. Might just record it and watch it later in the day.

Fake fan, yes, but Juve have not justified the early wake ups for me lately. My body and mind can't handle this at the moment.
@Jem83 take me. Make it all better.

enzo

May 14, 2012
The whining in this thread is hilarious. After all we haven't lost a game this season and are third, 2 points behind Roma. People here act like our players would deliberately make mistakes and "underperform". Do you even remember the years immediately before Conte? Yes, the match yesterday has been a pain and we are struggling. But the team has to focus now and get over it. The season still is just infront of us.

Cassiano

Sep 27, 2013
The whining in this thread is hilarious. After all we haven't lost a game this season and are third, 2 points behind Roma. People here act like our players would deliberately make mistakes and "underperform". Do you even remember the years immediately before Conte? Yes, the match yesterday has been a pain and we are struggling. But the team has to focus now and get over it. The season still is just infront of us.

This.

There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist. And I guess most of us are young.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This has draw written all over it.

More energy should be conserved and we dont need to play 'ultra-offensive' formations like 4-3-3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)