[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (4 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'd like Conte to try out the 4-3-1-2 we ended with against Galatasaray, towards the end we started playing slightly better and created chances.

-----------------Buffon---------------------
Lichtesteiner/Isla-----Barzagli------Chiellini------Peluso/Asamoah/Ogbonna
---------Vidal---------Pirlo--------Marchisio-------------
---------------------Tevez----------------------------
--------Quagliarella-----------Llorente---------------

If Lichtesteiner can play, he should start, if he can't it's tough to say who should play instead of him, Padoin is decent defensively, but he is not a RB and i'm not really sure about his positioning, but then again I don't want to see Isla anywhere near the starting line up.

LB is tougher, Asamoah did decently as LB for those 20 odd minutes, however, it is not his position. Ogbonna has played LB for Italy and Torino, so he would be comfortable there. Peluso would be decent too for his crosses to Llorente.

midfield no need for explanation. Pogba needs a rest as he has played every minute of every game so far, and is getting worn out.

Tevez doesn't want to play on the wing, so playing behind the strikers as he did last night would be satisfactory to all.

Quag and Llorente are to play as Vucinic is probably out injury and Giovinco starting makes no sense as he is the only striker not to have scored as yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)