[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (1 Viewer)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Milan B team will score first, then we will play with intensity and edge out a win

Because, you know, we're Juve and we only seem to play at full speed when we're already losing. Dat mentality.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Milan B team will score first, then we will play with intensity and edge out a win

Because, you know, we're Juve and we only seem to play at full speed when we're already losing. Dat mentality.
It's the battle of the teams who concede first, looks like a 0-0 or 5-5 to me.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Ideally, this should be a walk in the park. But with our current lack of intensity, anything is possible.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
That's a good call actually. I think our defence will have to be in top self destruct mode if we want to concede before Zapata gifts us a goal. Will be interesting to see which back line can manage to screw their own team first.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We all know what will happen. Milan to park the bus, trying to hit us on counter. Matri to run around Bonucci who's starting our attacks, Montolivo to man-mark Pirlo. Because of this, Barzagli or Chiellini are tryng to move us forward, which fails almost all the time.

We are so predictable it's not even funny any more.

Conte should just put us out of our misery and bench Pirlo and Bonucci.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #93
    I forgot something here, Matri will score his first goal for Milan against us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)