[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Milan [March 31st, 2018] (5 Viewers)

VOTE CACCHIO

• Barzagli

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Khedira

• Bentancur

• D. Costa

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Home game.. I`d be really disappointed if we somehow fail to win this game..
The only games that are considered as tough ones are the Napoli one at home Inter away and Roma away - I still expect us to remain 1st after all is done
Napoli at home is tricky as if we get there without the grit to win we would be losing points..

- - - Updated - - -

Need to watch fight club again :tuttosport:
Great movie!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 20, 2018
Hi,

I live in France, and i have buy 4 tickets for saturday Juventus Milan, 4 tickets with INTERO INT. "JUVE PROMO MEMBER"
I just want to know if all it's ok to enter into the Stadium.
Thanks.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi,

I live in France, and i have buy 4 tickets for saturday Juventus Milan, 4 tickets with INTERO INT. "JUVE PROMO MEMBER"
I just want to know if all it's ok to enter into the Stadium.
Thanks.
Yes. Name and everything on the ticket? Just take your passport with ya and you'll enjoy beautiful football. :baus:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Max Allegri has confirmed that Giorgio Chiellini will start Juventus’ Serie A showdown with Milan on Saturday.

Chiellini had been tipped to miss the visit of Milan, as well as the first leg of Juve’s Champions League quarter-final against Real Madrid, having skipped the international break, but the defender has recovered from his muscle strain sooner than anticipated.

“Chiellini is fine, he’ll play tomorrow,” Coach Allegri said at a Press conference.

Cuadrado? He’ll be available tomorrow. Douglas Costa? He must have more belief near his opponents’ goal because he has qualities that only a few players have in the world.

Bernardeschi? He’ll be back with the squad next week, he doesn’t need surgery. Alex Sandro has a knock, which must be evaluated.

“Higuain isn’t happy because he lost 6-1 against Argentina, but he’s sobered up. Mandzukic is fine.

Lichtsteiner will play on the right, he’s in a good run of form. He’s a player of temperament and great professionalism.

“Two or three in midfield? It depends on who I choose up top. From that, it depends on the characteristics of the midfielders we play.

“We must have the ambition and objective of getting to May 27. Tomorrow we play Milan, then there are seven game before Napoli.

“It’s a beautiful moment to face, with great enthusiasm. We’re working to go as far as possible in every competition.

We’ve played almost every game possible for a few years now. These aren’t numbers to just throw away.

“We’re still angry about the two points we dropped against SPAL. Now we have Milan, which will a balanced game like it’s always been, so we have to prepare well.

“The Rossoneri are a very technical team and Gattuso has organised them.”

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
“Chiellini is fine, he’ll play tomorrow,” Coach Allegri said at a Press conference.

Cuadrado? He’ll be available tomorrow. Douglas Costa? He must have more belief near his opponents’ goal because he has qualities that only a few players have in the world.

Bernardeschi? He’ll be back with the squad next week, he doesn’t need surgery. Alex Sandro has a knock, which must be evaluated.
fiuuuu

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I want this

0-1 Bonucci - celebrates like crazy

1-1 Bonucci - own goal

2-1 from dodgy PK in 93'

Radja na twitter: Another penalty for Juve... typical

Hamsik: And yet another goal in 90+..............

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
I want this

0-1 Bonucci - celebrates like crazy

1-1 Bonucci - own goal

2-1 from dodgy PK in 93'

Radja na twitter: Another penalty for Juve... typical

Hamsik: And yet another goal in 90+..............
Nah, keep clean sheet please. Better red card for Bonucci.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Predicted line-up by SkySport

Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Benatia, Chiellini, Asamoah; Pjanic, Matuidi; Mandzukic, Dybala, D.Costa; Higuain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)