[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Milan [March 31st, 2018] (5 Viewers)

VOTE CACCHIO

• Barzagli

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Khedira

• Bentancur

• D. Costa

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Upton333

Mar 22, 2018
Hi guys. I am after some information and help. I am in Turin over the Easter weekend mainly to watch Juventus but the game seems have sold out! Can any of you recommend an agency or method of getting tickets. It’s for me and my two sons. Any help greatly appreciated.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys. I am after some information and help. I am in Turin over the Easter weekend mainly to watch Juventus but the game seems have sold out! Can any of you recommend an agency or method of getting tickets. It’s for me and my two sons. Any help greatly appreciated.
There are agencies on which people or season tickets holder resell their tickets. But there are two things to know:

1. Tickets are extremly overpriced

2. You don't have the guarantee the you'll recieve the tickets by time, unless there's an option where you can pick up the tickets by yourself or you have an italian postal adress (because there have been many many cases where foreigners never recieved the tickets)

3. It's not 100% legal, because the ticket you'll recieve is registred to the owners name, but there's an option to sign the ticket with your name over. That is the thing the mafia for example does too(see the telenovela Agnelli and the Mafia). But if you finally will end up with such a ticket and the guy at the entrance won't let you in, you'll have to try to enter at another person, someone will let you in, and you'll know that he'll be payed for that by some people. :baus:

So there are actually 3 points to consider if you try to get a "second hand ticket". I don't recommand it. I did it twice, at the time before I was member (first season of Juventus stadium, after second season I became meber because it's worthy even when you would only visit one game per year) and both times it went well. Once I had to pick up the tickets somewhere outside Turin and once they sent my tickets to my hotel in Turin. But it's a risk and expensive and that's why I recommand you to become member the next time you'll be around Turin.

- - - Updated - - -

If you really wanna go and pay the price with all the risks I told you, there is for example "viagogo.com". If you do it, every ticket with the remark "Purchase restricted to Tessera del Tifoso card owners" you cannot buy, because you don't own this card. I think there will be a very little amount left.

Upton333

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks, Wittl, really appreciate the advice and warning. Doesn’t look like this will be the way. I was wondering about local knowledge, often hotels have contacts that can help?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Listen to my story.

One of my best friends is a milan fan. He is enjoying a lot the new gattuso era and dreams to see his milan in the CL again, but he needs more points to reach lazio and to be on a perfect place for the derby against inter.

Today we were playing football, and after the game, he was telling me that he needs the points against juve. He was asking me for juve to do him a favor and let him win.. For the sake of miland and calccio.

What you think about this guys?
How you can post something like this?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Listen to my story.

One of my best friends is a milan fan. He is enjoying a lot the new gattuso era and dreams to see his milan in the CL again, but he needs more points to reach lazio and to be on a perfect place for the derby against inter.

Today we were playing football, and after the game, he was telling me that he needs the points against juve. He was asking me for juve to do him a favor and let him win.. For the sake of miland and calccio.

if youre a good friend, you should let him win

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Listen to my story.

Tell him to file in a request..
Seriously now - Milan can get 4th place - its not too late for them but... We all know it would be more of a Inter vs Lazio for 4th place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)