[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Milan [March 31st, 2018] (5 Viewers)

VOTE CACCHIO

• Barzagli

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Khedira

• Bentancur

• D. Costa

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who remembers when the sole purpose of the Berlusconi cup was for the Milan players to injure our players ahead of the season?

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #96
    Who remembers when the sole purpose of the Berlusconi cup was for the Milan players to injure our players ahead of the season?
    Since I keep track of all the injuries...it's pretty darn vivid for me. I remember.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
    15 years ago I witnessed indescribable loss at the hands of AC Milan.

I was young and Juventus were playing in a Champions League final. It was a tough decision to travel to England given that it is an unholy backwater and full of English people who are - in my esteemed opinion - disgusting urchins. Nonetheless I traveled.

I will never forget that day. I was surrounded by AC Milan fans who were unruly, menacing and unfathomably smelly. The putrid smell of BO combined with the cacophony of noises emanating from their wilderbeast supporters will never be soon forgotten.

We all know what happened that day. However very few understand what it was like to be actually there, seated among AC supporters while in their formative, developing years. I was a kid then but the scars remain.

Ever since that day I detest AC Milan. For Saturday I have booked an upmarket Italian restaurant in Cali for my chica and myself which is run by an AC Milan supporter. Should Juventus win I promise this forum I will return the favor of being an unruly, obnoxious fan and will make that owner rue the day he ever celebrated winning the CL in 2003.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    15 years ago I witnessed indescribable loss at the hands of AC Milan.

I was young and Juventus were playing in a Champions League final. It was a tough decision to travel to England given that it is an unholy backwater and full of English people who are - in my esteemed opinion - disgusting urchins. Nonetheless I traveled.

I will never forget that day. I was surrounded by AC Milan fans who were unruly, menacing and unfathomably smelly. The putrid smell of BO combined with the cacophony of noises emanating from their wilderbeast supporters will never be soon forgotten.

We all know what happened that day. However very few understand what it was like to be actually there, seated among AC supporters while in their formative, developing years. I was a kid then but the scars remain.

Ever since that day I detest AC Milan. For Saturday I have booked an upmarket Italian restaurant in Cali for my chica and myself which is run by an AC Milan supporter. Should Juventus win I promise this forum I will return the favor of being an unruly, obnoxious fan and will make that owner rue the day he ever celebrated winning the CL in 2003.
    Cool story bro

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
    Honestly, if we had to choose to win 1 and lose/draw 1 match between Milan and Madrid, I'd choose to beat Milan and lose/draw vs Madrid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)