[Serie A] Juventus 3-1 Lazio [March 6th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So easy to see that Danilo would make a good midfielder. I predicted it here months ago. Amateurs.
LOL.

Dont wanna burst your bubble, but in Santos, Real Madrid and Man City, all of them he was tried as DM, more so in Santos and Man City. rare but actually happend. In fact in Santos as youngster he was DM first then became a RB (like a reverse Fabinho case).

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It's frustrating but what's even more frustrating is that we spend the next minute raising our hands and running to the officials, while the opposition is already in our half and on the counter.

We just need to get on with it, sometimes and more recently than often these decisions have haven't been going our way but frankly we can't expect any because we're loathed and we just have to keep pushing on, because that's what we've always done. I'm usually more pissed when this happens in Europe.
If anything, we’ve taken it lying down this season and barely complained at all for a host of horrible decisions.
There’s been barely any pressure put on the refs because we have a bunch of young players and weak minded characters that feel under pressure just playing for this team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I find it hilarious how overrated he is, he can stay the fuck away from Juve
I dont know about overrated. I do know he got Lazio to CL and they got pass the group stage. They fought last year for the Scudetto and he didnt do a terrible job before...
He is a good coach but he needs to go to a top club in order to show he is great

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not with the team we fielded today plus our form of late. I think most here would have been happy with a draw today.
The team we fielded today wasnt bad. the formation was actually way better than previous games. Lazio is also not at their best form as of late and Immobile isnt scoring as he used to.
Lazio will be better with time but dont expect miracles with Lazio or from Gasperini`s Atalanta - These teams are just not built for the Scudetto.

Now Atalanta plays Inter and even though I think we might see a surprise here - If Gasperini loses I still see him as a great coach and I`ll say it even if Inter suddenly lose Barella and Lukaku.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jesus, Simone Inzaghi really is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

He fucks his team with insanely bizzare and poor predetermined subs every game, so he is indeed dumb as rocks.

When he subbed in Patric and changed formation for no reason I told my brother, yes, dis gun be gud, and what do you know shortly after, within 5 minutes actually, we scored 2 LOL

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The team we fielded today wasnt bad. the formation was actually way better than previous games. Lazio is also not at their best form as of late and Immobile isnt scoring as he used to.
Lazio will be better with time but dont expect miracles with Lazio or from Gasperini`s Atalanta - These teams are just not built for the Scudetto.

Now Atalanta plays Inter and even though I think we might see a surprise here - If Gasperini loses I still see him as a great coach and I`ll say it even if Inter suddenly lose Barella and Lukaku.
Lazio had a week's rest and it's not like they were missing half the players we were. It's not like our form was any better going into this game.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Why? He is a good coach.
We beat Lazio? So what, we are expected to beat Lazio..
Easier said than done. Even under Allegri we have struggled against them recently.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know about overrated. I do know he got Lazio to CL and they got pass the group stage. They fought last year for the Scudetto and he didnt do a terrible job before...
He is a good coach but he needs to go to a top club in order to show he is great
Imo Lazio’s success has more to do with Igli Tare than Inzaghi.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Loved the grinta in this match. With this kind of approach and some injured players back, we could make something of this season.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It’s a funny one. Lazio played us off the park for the first 15/20 mins of the game, but not long after we conceded we pretty much dominated them all the way until Morata made it 3-1. It was our best performance in Serie A this season and an utterly deserved win.
Some of our team play when we were at 2-1 was actually unbelievable given the dross we’ve been used to seeing. The most fluid and effortless movements we’ve made this season.

Playing devil’s advocate here: do people think that would have still happened had Ronaldo been on the pitch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)