[Serie A] Juventus 3-1 Lazio [March 6th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I looked at Inter forums just to see what they thought about our penalty incident (clear handball). Even they were amazed it wasnt given.
One even said if the shirt was red and black it would have been given..

I really cant understand such a wrong call and to make it worse - VAR did nothing.

It's frustrating but what's even more frustrating is that we spend the next minute raising our hands and running to the officials, while the opposition is already in our half and on the counter.

We just need to get on with it, sometimes and more recently than often these decisions have haven't been going our way but frankly we can't expect any because we're loathed and we just have to keep pushing on, because that's what we've always done. I'm usually more pissed when this happens in Europe.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Brilliant result, for the first time all season we looked like we had a bit of drive.

The refereeing was abysmal but I think that motivated us.

Our second goal was exactly the kind we have been letting in all season so nice to be on the other end.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's frustrating but what's even more frustrating is that we spend the next minute raising our hands and running to the officials, while the opposition is already in our half and on the counter.

We just need to get on with it, sometimes and more recently than often these decisions have haven't been going our way but frankly we can't expect any because we're loathed and we just have to keep pushing on, because that's what we've always done. I'm usually more pissed when this happens in Europe.
Maybe it has to do with the fact we usually win Serie A regardless while we havent won the CL since 96...

- - - Updated - - -

i watched the penalty replay and SMS not only hits Ramsey on back of knee, he also clips his heels from back. if ref didn't give it, VAR would have
Just watched it again - You are right - clear penalty.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Of course we were gonna play good football without Bentancur and CR7 in the team.
You’re nuts if you think we’re better without CR7. We dropped points against Crotone, Benevento, etc earlier this season when Ronaldo didn’t play. Plus, we were pretty poor for most of the first half even in this game. We just had a crazy 30 minute spell. The guys just generally looked hungrier and more motivated all round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)