[Serie A] Juventus 3-1 Lazio [March 6th, 2021] (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
really proud of the boys for that comeback. both for missing so many players, and overcoming the refereeing.
TBH the first incident was a clear penalty but the actual penalty was very soft. It feels like the ref watched it at ht and understood his error.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Great win, not the most convincing performance but the reaction after going 1-0 down was exceptional. We hit cruise control at 3-1 and lost our handle on the game but it was a good performance.

For me Danilo was MOTM - playing out of position for 70 minutes he didn’t put a foot wrong and got forward causing a problem when he needed to. As the Defensive minded mid in the 4231 he did a superb job, really is turning into our jack of all trades.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
TBH the first incident was a clear penalty but the actual penalty was very soft. It feels like the ref watched it at ht and understood his error.
i watched the penalty replay and SMS not only hits Ramsey on back of knee, he also clips his heels from back. if ref didn't give it, VAR would have

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i watched the penalty replay and SMS not only hits Ramsey on back of knee, he also clips his heels from back. if ref didn't give it, VAR would have
I guess I missed it..
The first half was like watching an Inter fan officiating the game. Many fouls not given while Lazio get every soft touch.
I still dont understand why VAR hasnt intervened on the clear handball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)