[Serie A] Juventus 3-1 Lazio [March 6th, 2021] (11 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh my daaaaaaaaays.

Who bodysnatched Bernadeschi? Cafu?

And Morata be vomiting blood after the game, but he earned it with this performance :cool: Danilo in midfield being a master stroke is so bizzare lol. We might aswell try him in attack now, all he has left.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This hasnt been a goal but what a crazy moment when Chiesa was dancing inside their area to put a nice shot. Could have been a great goal..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
besides the torino derby, was it really only the 2nd league match we turned around this season? i also remember one against inda in the coppa and ftc in the cl, but only one in the league besides this.

i loved the character of the team tonight. morata easy mom, zero shit performances (even kulu was okay after that colossal mistake), arthur, cuads and bonbon returned, no injuries, rabiot scored a beauty, i always appreciate well executed counters, so a fine night overall.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Oh my daaaaaaaaays.

Who bodysnatched Bernadeschi? Cafu?

And Morata be vomiting blood after the game, but he earned it with this performance :cool: Danilo in midfield being a master stroke is so bizzare lol. We might aswell try him in attack now, all he has left.
So easy to see that Danilo would make a good midfielder. I predicted it here months ago. Amateurs.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I looked at Inter forums just to see what they thought about our penalty incident (clear handball). Even they were amazed it wasnt given.
One even said if the shirt was red and black it would have been given..

I really cant understand such a wrong call and to make it worse - VAR did nothing.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...VAR did nothing.
that confirms the new protocol for this season: var rarely intervenes in cases when the ref already saw and judged an incident. it only happened like 2-3 times during this season.

for me, it's a terrible way of using the available technology as it was a clear penalty by today's standards

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
that confirms the new protocol for this season: var rarely intervenes in cases when the ref already saw and judged an incident. it only happened like 2-3 times during this season.

for me, it's a terrible way of using the available technology as it was a clear penalty by today's standards
Protocol or not - This ref deserves to be suspended for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)