[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Chievo (Feb. 16th 2014) (37 Viewers)

MoM

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 8, 2013
And still there's believing to the rumours that Conte will change the 3-5-2? :lol: Not that I would dislike it, especially the 4-3-3 (pure, with 2 wingers, not CF like Osvaldo put wide) is my favourite, but I don't see it happening. He won't, get a reason of that, and I'm happy like that. Statistics for shots and territorial dominance, both in league and in CL, say so. There's no need to change, ACTUALLY. However, if we hadn't one of the best wingbacks in the game it would be a problem... Cause we can talk about their crossing, or finishing, but no one can run like those two, and that's fundamental in this line-up (infact, when they are subbed, we play shit, see Roma in C.I.). Our module is unique in the world, actually, as Conte remarked sometimes, and it's due to the characteristics of some players and his ideas... The other things we can see here are a 5-3-1-1 or 5-3-2 playing long balls to Palacio and with matches ending with 0-1 goals or the 3-4-3/3-4-1-2 of Mazzarri in Naples with Hamsik and Lavezzi playing wide (that I didn't dislike, tbh).

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Paolo Valeri will referee Sunday afternoon’s Serie A clash against Chievo at Juventus Stadium.
The Rome-born official will take charge of the Bianconeri for the 13th time in his career, having previously overseen five wins, four draws and three defeats involving the team in the black and white stripes.
:sergio: :sergio:

No wonder BT Sport are not showing this! A perfect time to match fix us, so that Roma and Scumopli to catch up on us!

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If we found some Zidane again nobody would cry over a lack of wingers.
Dreams.:cry::
we have zidane

- - - Updated - - -

I had a feeling it would come to this, though i recon it will be more of a 3-4-1-2
3412 would mean that we would have 2CM which would mean benching pirlo and marchisio at the same time which is not possible.

I have been suggesting 4312 with tevez with 2CFs on top for ages now..... can't believe conte took so long to think about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Please.He's no Zidane not even talent wise.
:facepalm2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)