[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (16 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Excellent we won, but indeed this formation is ANNOYING. Its great for our 3 man defenders, they are in cruise control mainly, more so then in 4 man defence, but for overall team, 4-3-3 is deffo better. May I remind you 2 goals were set pieces and 1 goal huge gift from Catania goalie. Not exactly most shinning example for our overall open play efficiency, which is why I dont like this formation.
This.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The rest of this thread will consist of people throwing negative results back and forth, promoting their formation...

We seem to play better football with a 4-3-3, that's the point. We create more, we really have the players for it and our midfield just doesn't quite seem to work when it's that crowded. Some of our players seem to be less effective.

It's quite obvious we'll not just win every game comfortably playing that, but it seems the better option.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cheers, thought it was, I missed the third goal and caught the end of the replay...
I can't describe the genius reaction from Pirlo. It was a wrong kick from the keeper that went directly to Pirlo who sent it directly to Quag without even thinking. It's instinct.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I can't describe the genius reaction from Pirlo. It was a wrong kick from the keeper that went directly to Pirlo who sent it directly to Quag without even thinking. It's instinct.
Also give some credit to Giaccherini for pressuring every Catania player including the keeper to make such a shit clearence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)