[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Without trying to be negative about this performance. All our goals came from Catania errors, mainly from the keeper. All-round performance was okay. That 3 man defense was not okay and neither was our finishing AGAIN. The same old story - we could have one by our own merit but couldn't finish. In the second half we really didn't test the Catania goal at all anyway until Motta was sent off. 3-5-2 is Conte's first big mistake.

Our confidence has definitely been effected by this bad patch. We didn't look organised in our positioning, failed to pass quickly and precisely enough to break Catania open (no players passing to advantage) and our pressing was not desperate enough.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What exactly happened there? Did Storari punch Quagliarella by accident? What happened with Pepe as well?

Aug 1, 2003
PIRLO IS CLASSS

Anyway, not the best of our games but I sure hope this win would at least boost our team's morale after all the postponements and interruption to our momentum... more importantly a good build up vs Milan.

Boriello is useless

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Pink shirt at home, why the fuck?
Probably some kind of prearranged agreement with the sponsor to wear that kit in the home stadium for a set amount of games? I'm not a fan of the concept or the jersey either.

The Escape Goat with his final performance for us. Him sent off was a turning point. That and Pirlo absolutely bossing
If we could just find some way of loaning him to our bogey team each season, that would be a genius move by Beppe :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I couldn't watch this, had friends over until 1am then had to get up at 9am for family stuff :sergio: (game @ 6.45am)

How did everyone play? Pirlo's best game of the season? Better game than Palermo game?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I couldn't watch this, had friends over until 1am then had to get up at 9am for family stuff :sergio: (game @ 6.45am)

How did everyone play? Pirlo's best game of the season? Better game than Palermo game?
Chiellini, Barzagli, Pirlo and Quag stood out for me. Buffon pulled off one or two decent saves, Marchiso, Giach and De Ceglie played alright too. Padoin was just fail, never deserved to wear this shirt in the first place.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Chiellini, Barzagli, Pirlo and Quag stood out for me. Buffon pulled off one or two decent saves, Marchiso, Giach and De Ceglie played alright too. Padoin was just fail, never deserved to wear this shirt in the first place.
What about Mirko?

May 22, 2007
:lol: Yeah, why don't other teams let us score?
:D Reminded me of Xavi saying that Inter didn't bother to play football against them a couple of years back. No shit!

Without trying to be negative about this performance. All our goals came from Catania errors, mainly from the keeper. All-round performance was okay. That 3 man defense was not okay and neither was our finishing AGAIN. The same old story - we could have one by our own merit but couldn't finish. In the second half we really didn't test the Catania goal at all anyway until Motta was sent off. 3-5-2 is Conte's first big mistake.

Our confidence has definitely been effected by this bad patch. We didn't look organised in our positioning, failed to pass quickly and precisely enough to break Catania open (no players passing to advantage) and our pressing was not desperate enough.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but you could almost always blame someone in a team for a goal conceded because of a mistake.

took one shot on goal that I can recall, straight at the keeper, otherwise, meh.
I thought that was a pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)