[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Catania (Feb. 18th 2012) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match was?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mirko was alright, he mixes great individual talent with very poor finishing. Was real pissed off at the refs at the end :p
I hate it how he almost always wants to do things in a nice technical way. He sometimes kicks the ball the hardest he can and it goes over the bar, but most of the time he wants to do it in an elegant way and he lacks precision. Reminds me of Henry at one early point of his career when the Frenchman too always chose to place the ball with a soft shot but failed most of the time. Hopefully Mirko will soon find the precision the way Henry did. Mirko is doing everything perfectly except that final and most important thing. All his shots go straight at the keeper. He must add a meter to the left or to the right. Once he starts doing that, we have our scudetto winner.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I hope you're right Alen, because as of now he is really frustrating to watch and doesn't bring that much to the table for 15 million euro

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Yeah couln't agree more. Wish he was a bit more like Quag in that remark. A bit more "Get in there" attitude and a bit less "Look at my skills"

May 22, 2007
That was the first win of the season when Juventus have been losing at one point in the match.
All the starting XI were Italian, that's pretty cool.

:D

He did the same in the Parma game too
Haha yeah. Hopefully he doesn't get banned for swearing (must be unlikely), I remember Buffon got a fine for it but that wasn't directed at anyone.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hope you're right Alen, because as of now he is really frustrating to watch and doesn't bring that much to the table for 15 million euro
What do you mean?
I didn't claim anything so I can't be right or wrong. Just like you, I HOPE that something happens. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I hate it how he almost always wants to do things in a nice technical way. He sometimes kicks the ball the hardest he can and it goes over the bar, but most of the time he wants to do it in an elegant way and he lacks precision. Reminds me of Henry at one early point of his career when the Frenchman too always chose to place the ball with a soft shot but failed most of the time. Hopefully Mirko will soon find the precision the way Henry did. Mirko is doing everything perfectly except that final and most important thing. All his shots go straight at the keeper. He must add a meter to the left or to the right. Once he starts doing that, we have our scudetto winner.
Indeed. It's really annoying to see him get past 2-3 players and get into the scoring chance and then messing it up while doing something silly. And I highly doubt he'll find that precision, it's not like he's in early 20s. He was always like that so I guess we have to deal with it. 4-3-3 is the best formation for him, when he's on the left side with some freedom of cutting in. He used to score 10 or so goals at Roma, which is rather decent for a wide winger, I'd be pleased if I get to see that at Juve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wait, was the linesman bald? :lol: :lol:

---------- Post added 19.02.2012 at 13:19 ----------

"I'll fuck your decayed bald family" that's what he said :lol:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
What do you mean?
I didn't claim anything so I can't be right or wrong. Just like you, I HOPE that something happens. :D
All his shots go straight at the keeper. He must add a meter to the left or to the right. Once he starts doing that, we have our scudetto winner.

:tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I wouldn't hope too much. Its inevitable that Vucinic will have frequent dips in form and even when in form, will be a creative but not a prolific striker. I would always choose a fit Quagliarella over Vucinic and to be honest we don't need both of them given that we'll probably buy another SS to start next mercato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)