[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (25 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This obsession with 4-3-3 is ridiculous. I'd say we would've done the same exact thing with a 3-5-2 and Toro down to 10 men.

Great 2nd half performance.

Buffon 6.0

Lichtsteiner 6.0
Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 6.5
De Ceglie 6.0

Pogba 7.5
Pirlo 6.5
Marchisio 8.5

Giovinco 7.5
Vucinic 6.5
Giaccherini 6.0

Subs:
Bendtner 6.0
Asamoah 6.0
Matri N/A

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Vuci (2a), Marchisio (2g) and Gio (1a, 1g) linked up well for the goals.

Pogba had so many shots, too bad he didn't score.

Now lets do the task at hand in CL too.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Vucinic was far better suited on the left hand side inside of through the middle. A proper out and out striker should play down the middle. Bendtner looked okay when he came on, shame he could't but that shot either side of the keeper!

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
No doubt this 433 formation looks attractive but lets not forgt we were up against 10 men torino.

Before the red card, we were left exposed a few times. I will say give this 433 another try in a serie A match.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #408
    This obsession with 4-3-3 is ridiculous. I'd say we would've done the same exact thing with a 3-5-2 and Toro down to 10 men.

Great 2nd half performance.

Buffon 6.0

Lichtsteiner 6.0
    Barzagli 6.5
    Bonucci 6.5
    De Ceglie 6.0

Pogba 7.5
    Pirlo 6.5
    Marchisio 8.5

Giovinco 7.5
    Vucinic 6.5
    Giaccherini 6.0

Subs:
    Bendtner 6.0
    Asamoah 6.0
    Matri N/A
    Good ratings, somehow similar to mine.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Apart from the nonchalant start we excecuted the game plan perfectly. Even before Torino got the red card we had them pinned in their half. It was just a matter of time before we got the goal. Torino didn't even offer any resistance. They came to park the bus & they got what they deserve. The only thing that was outstanding was our poor corners. 15 wasted corners. As for the players it's good to see they picked themselves up after a lethatgic start. Good long range shooting by Pogba makes a nice addition to our arsenal. Everyone had a good game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Basically. We played just as well if not better against Lazio, Pescara and Nordsjaelland, with 3-5-2 and against 11 men. And those were just in the last few games.

May 22, 2007
    Bendtner might not be that good but he was at least useful in creating a frenzy in the penalty area and being a presence.

Much better front three than the one that started the game.

Not much to say about the game, lets not kid ourselves into thinking anything particularly special happened (Marchisio and Giovinco get a thumbs up for obvious reasons), it was the expected result against a team of that strength with 10 men. I loved seeing homegrown talent score in the derby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)