[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
wow, such a turnaround in attitude in a mere hour or so - before halftime you guys were sulking like little ... you know what :p ... and now are acting like absolute badasses for beating a 10-men Torino. :D

I have to admit that Bendtner was the difference today, though - after he came on, you guys destroyed them :D

P.S. pardon the trolling :hi:

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
wow, such a turnaround in attitude in a mere hour or so - before halftime you guys were sulking like little ... you know what :p ... and now are acting like absolute badasses for beating a 10-men Torino. :D

I have to admit that Bendtner was the difference today, though - after he came on, you guys destroyed them :D

why else watch football if not for the emotional rollercoaster

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
4-3-3 is good and all but it was just a one time thing because we can't really split Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So after all the 433 fans proved a point tonight :p

4-3-3 is good for us because of two main reasons: our midfield doesn't have to run as much as in 3-5-2, because in 4-3-3 forwards play big role in pressing and defense. Second reason is: we're quite short in attack formation. This is why we cannot afford playing players out of their positions. Both Gio and Mirko were criticized for their performances, but look - none of them is actually a cf. Both are wingers. Vucinic got two assists tonight even though he wasn't at his best. Giovinco: an assist and a goal which is also very good. All we need in this formation is a classy CF who actually scores and can keep the ball when he gets it. To perfect it we should get RWF also.

I hope we go with this formation to Donetsk too. We will be able to press them more and we won't be outnumbered on the wings.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Just like Catania on Friday night......enjoy the financial scudetto

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So after all the 433 fans proved a point tonight :p

4-3-3 is good for us because of two main reasons: our midfield doesn't have to run as much as in 3-5-2, because in 4-3-3 forwards play big role in pressing and defense. Second reason is: we're quite short in attack formation. This is why we cannot afford playing players out of their positions. Both Gio and Mirko were criticized for their performances, but look - none of them is actually a cf. Both are wingers. Vucinic got two assists tonight even though he wasn't at his best. Giovinco: an assist and a goal which is also very good. All we need in this formation is a classy CF who actually scores and can keep the ball when he gets it. To perfect it we should get RWF also.

I hope we go with this formation to Donetsk too. We will be able to press them more and we won't be outnumbered on the wings.
I cant believe how ignorant you 4-3-3 fanboys are. seriously way to go, you just lost all your credibility.

Before the red card, the ENTIRE live thread, that includes YOU, were complaining that we were playing bad, and lucky not to concede on that one occasion.

After the red card, and a swap of giovinco to the left side where he came up against a disgrace of a defender, we won the game.

4-3-3 was doing jack shit before the red card.

Please, before unloading more sperm and nonsense about it, rate your goddamn moderfucking formation in a game were we are against a good opponent, WITH ELEVEN PLAYERS on the field.

not hello kitty torino defenders

its not trolling, rereading the live tread confirms it as fact, apart from the bendtner thing

awesome :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
bah, i liked the 433 because gio and mirko were playing very nice when they both switched to the wings.

Just imagine what a player like cavani would do in the middle of those 2 with the amount of assists.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I think we sold all our players by halftime. By the second half, we had bought them all back and retired their jersey numbers.

Tuz. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

bah, i liked the 433 because gio and mirko were playing very nice when they both switched to the wings.

Just imagine what a player like cavani would do in the middle of those 2 with the amount of assists.
We'd been begging for a 4-3-3 for a bit. I liked it. Would be interesting to see how it fares against better competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)