[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Imo, the formation at the beginning of the game was flawed. If you are gonna play 4-3-3 then why play a trident of Gio-Vuci-Giacc?? Just simply change Giacc for Matri or Bendtner or Quag and leave Gio and Vucinic on the wings. Its the best possible way.

Of course the red card helped us a lot, no doubt about it but still, things really clicked when Bendtner came in the game. I could bet you that if Giacc had stayed on, even against a 10-man Torino, we would have struggled. I think Bendtner for Giacc was what sealed the game.

Anyways, no matter what, we would have won this game, so lets just enjoy this win and FORZA JUVE!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bendtner today showed why we need llorente.

when bendtner came on the field, we suddenly got a target in the box that drew defenders onto him, allowing vucinic to operate more loosly, and marchisio to abuse the space that this created.

Llorente is equally adept at this, but brings a serious areal and goalscoring threat on op of that.

IF, we play 4-3-3 again, it should allways be vucinic left, giovinco right, and benny or matri in the center.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Imo, the formation at the beginning of the game was flawed. If you are gonna play 4-3-3 then why play a trident of Gio-Vuci-Giacc?? Just simply change Giacc for Matri or Bendtner or Quag and leave Gio and Vucinic on the wings. Its the best possible way.

Of course the red card helped us a lot, no doubt about it but still, things really clicked when Bendtner came in the game. I could bet you that if Giacc had stayed on, even against a 10-man Torino, we would have struggled. I think Bendtner for Giacc was what sealed the game.

Anyways, no matter what, we would have won this game, so lets just enjoy this win and FORZA JUVE!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!
true. Bendtner is still terrible though. Difficult to say who is worse atm between him and the Matrix.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Agreed but Ventura is quoted to of said " we embarrassed Juventus before gilks red card." Embarrassed Juventus lol these fuckers all of a sudden seem to forget who Juve are all of a sudden it seems. We play 2 real bad games all year and now Torino think they were embarrassing juventus lol. 3-0 I'm content. We did lack energy in the beginning but regardless we still managed to score 3 with 9men behind the ball.
This Glik guy must be their Messi.

Aug 1, 2003
433 would only work for us if it was vuci/gio on left/right when we had gio/giacc it was pretty much ineffective. torino had a strong start (although I reckon we still would've won it if Glik wasn't sent off), but alas the game changed when he was and I thought it was a deserved red card. good thing meggiorini squandered his chance too. pirlo's penalty... errr.

Marchisio MoTM and giovinco comes second. what was up with gillet spilling every ball? di cesare seemed like a cunt I hope bonucci gets to punch him someday. I was really impressed with darmian.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We so knew before the begining of the season that the 4-3-3 was the way to go in such matches.
And we so knew that we do not have a proper target-man/finisher to play it properly.
Marotta ruined it with his incompetence to bring a player of Juve's level, yet again, what we saw last night was a compromise, but considering the huge difference of quality between the 2 Torino clubs, we could afford to take that compromise and still dominate the game with ease...

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
So Italian media are actually saying that Gliks foul was terrible and the card was one of the most deserved ever. Impressive. Unlike the milan forums.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
[video=metacafe;9482662/juventus_topo_3_0_zuliani/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9482662/juventus_topo_3_0_zuliani/[/video]

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
All Milan fans are the same. My dad is a milanisti and even after Allergri admitted that their equalizer against catania was offside,he 's still convinced that "it may have been offside" not "was",and accordingly it was perfectly ok to allow it.If gilk were a milan player and that offence had hAppened during our game against them,they probably would have demanded that gia get a ban for influencing gilk to do wrong.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I fucking missed this game yesterday :cry:, and I've read some of your ratings, but I hope you will answer my questions anyway.

How did the 4-3-3 go? I heard that it didn't work that well until Torino got a man sent off. Is it true, and do you think we should play 4-3-3 against Shakhtar (personally, I don't think we should).

I heard Pogba played a decent game and was close to scoring more than one time. Anything to worry about regarding him when looking towards the Shakhtar game?

How about Bendtner? Some of you are praising him for good movement and creating dangerous opportunities for us. But do you think he's ahead of Matri now? I guess we'll find out who's on the bench wednesday, but I'd like to hear your opinions anyway.

Fuck me, I have a lot of questions based on one missed game :cry:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
my 2 cents

we started 4-3-3
giac was very bad and did nothing against his marker, giovinco tried to get past his marker on the left, but lost possession each time, and got knocked off the ball.

We clearly missed our domminance on the flanks, our mid 3 was spread a bit more, and the game was relatively even, for a while. Vucinic however was at that point my best player with good link ups and layoffs, resulting in a couple of good pogba shots.

we got away really lucky when a torino player got clear on buffon from the left, but couldnt manage to convert in the tight angle. good work from buffon there
allmost immediatly after, glik makes a totally unneccecary horrortackle on giac, resulting in a red card. it was allmost the 40th minute

before the break we got a few more chances with pressing, but failed to score.

second half, giovinco got switched to right flank, vucinic to left flank and bendtner got introduced. with vucinic showing he's clearly a better player then giovinco on that position, and giovinco showing just how bad the leftback was, stopping to try to get past, but cut inside and link up or early cross, we were able to pile up the pressure against 10 man torino.

evenmore, because the weight benny trew in the attack, torino were forced to put two defenders to guard him on crosses. one of the first crosses after that, went for the incomming marchisio who scored. this goal was a result of how much better the 4-3-3 becomes when you got an imposing central forward.

we kept pressing, vucinic was beeing REALLY great, and now with the space for marchisio thanks to 10man torino and bendtnermarking on crosses, marchisio seriously started to shine offensively.

later, giovinco shamed in the 2-0 because his market stood off far to much. in a lovely teammove with a vucinic chestlayoff, marchisio scored a onetime shot for 3-0

this game learned that 4-3-3 means vucinic left, giovinco right, bendtner central(or quag) and giaccherini ON THE BENCH.
it also showed just how much more dangerous marchisio and vidal would be if we have an imposing central forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)