[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (8 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:howler:

You mean the 4-3-3 that we used for 10-15 games and drew half of them last season? I don't hate any formation to be honest, it's stupid. Managers won championships with a standard 4-4-2, it's all about the flow of the team.

The 3-5-2 is the most suited for this team. Conte knows best.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Sure, we are playing a system where it requires to have atleast decent wingbacks. So how is this suited for this team?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Damn i miss having a striker like him :cry:
Yeah man...our strikers can be presented the similar chance 5 times and still squander every single one of them.

-Gio will bring it down, and the opponents would have gotten back by then
-Vucinic will shoot it over the bar
-quag will attempt a acrobatic shot that will succeed 1/10 times
-Matri will miscontrol it
-bendtner will not even have ran for that bal.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
:howler:

You mean the 4-3-3 that we used for 10-15 games and drew half of them last season? I don't hate any formation to be honest, it's stupid. Managers won championships with a standard 4-4-2, it's all about the flow of the team.

The 3-5-2 is the most suited for this team. Conte knows best.
Yeah man...its so hard to be managers these days, knowing that the players are getting more and more sensitive.

Imagine switching from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3, our wingbacks will be thinking that coach do not respect them or think that their performance are subpar, which will in turn affect the whole squad.

Imagine Isla writing on his faceobook wall, "Whats the point of working so hard when you are not appreciated?" and then Licht, Asamoah, De Ceglie 'like' the wall post.

Few days later, Bendtner comment on that post "feel the same way bro, no reason to drop a top player like me in favour for a midget, an arrogant bitch, a inconsistant ex-roma guy and an italian girl" and then media catch wind of this and make a big hoo-haa.

Next thing you know, "BRAWL IN OLD LADY TRAINING GROUND" and you see pictures of quag, vuci and gio whacking bendtner while matri stands at the side crying.

Molinaro catch wind of this and then tweets "Ever since I left, Juve have struggled to find a good windback, hahaha". All the Juve rejects then weigh in, with Grygera telling the press "I was at the top of my game and on my way to becoming the best wingback in Italy when Juve kicked me out. To all the ambitious players out there, please do not sign for Juve as they ruin your career"

Our reputation gets tarnished and the chain of events will not end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)