[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (10 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Don't know either but I expect a win and I expect a focus team. This game will very much be like last nights but like some one said earlier, conte ill surely rip into them and will have a full week to prepare. They will get a proper rest then a good swift kick in the arse. Excited though ! Have been waiting for this one for years. Always a family favorite since we have strong ties in Torino. Forza Juve. The only real Torino team to cheer for ;)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Storari

Caceres - Marrone - Lucio

Isla - Giaccherini - Pogba - Marchisio(C) - De Ceglie

Matri - Giovinco​

-----------------------------

This team is more than capable of destroying Torino in Juventus Stadium. And Marchisio there only because he's suspended for the Shakhtar game.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Don't want us to lose first place on the table, but would sacrifice it temporarily, if it meant progress in CL. Agreeed with K.O. about rotation.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Conte/Alessio please:
1.Licht starting instead of Isla.
2.Vucinic on the bench,Quag and Gio starting.
3.Giac,Pogba,Matri,Pepe are the players to chose from as subs.not Isla,not Padoin.

And i hope to see some fire and desire in players
eyes on saturday.

Forza Juve!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
-----------Buffon----------------------
---Barzagli----Bonucci------Caceres----
Isla------------------------------Pepe
-----Marchisio----Pirlo----Pogba------
----------Bendtner-----Giovinco----

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Conte/Alessio please:
1.Licht starting instead of Isla.
2.Vucinic on the bench,Quag and Gio starting.
3.Giac,Pogba,Matri,Pepe are the players to chose from as subs.not Isla,not Padoin.

And i hope to see some fire and desire in players
eyes on saturday.

Forza Juve!
It's rare that I see a post where I disagree with everything in it.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
I don't know why we are so scared to try a 4-3-3, we can easily revert back to the 3-5-2 if it doesn't work. Something like this would be good:

Buffon
Lich------Barzagli------Bonucci------De Ceglie
Marrone----Pogba----Marhcisio
Giach--------Matri--------Giovinco

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Let's hear why you want Vucinic and Isla in the line up...you were impressed with them last night huh?

And who is favourite to come of the bench?Padoin?:lol:
I understand Isla inclusion because we need Licht for the Shakhtar game...
I'd play Seba instead of Vuci because Vuci will be more decisive for us against Shakhtar than Seba.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Vucinic has been such a disappointment IMO so far this season. Apart from that goal he scored against Shakhtar to earn us a draw, I can't think of much else he has done. I know he has been ill with flu recently or whatever it was, but I really hope he picks up some form soon. On his day he is amazing, its such a shame he is so inconsistent in front of goal.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't know why we are so scared to try a 4-3-3, we can easily revert back to the 3-5-2 if it doesn't work. Something like this would be good:

Buffon
Lich------Barzagli------Bonucci------De Ceglie
Marrone----Pogba----Marhcisio
Giach--------Matri--------Giovinco
So now Giach benched Vucinic? :lol: This place is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's hear why you want Vucinic and Isla in the line up...you were impressed with them last night huh?

And who is favourite to come of the bench?Padoin?:lol:
Isla was terrible last night, he was perhaps a bit worse than the rest of the team. Vucinic being our best attacker by a mile I can't see why he shouldn't be included. If you want to draw conclusions based on last night you shouldn't include Marchisio nor Vidal in the starting lineup since Pogba and Giach can probably do a better job than they did. Thats how bad we sucked, Roman.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Vucinić scored vs Nord$#@!, that was Bonucci who scored vs Shakhtar.
I knew it was one of the two :p both games were so bad my brain decided not to remember em much.

And Nzoric, I wasn't aware Vucinic can play out wide on the right, thought it was only on the left. But fine, whatever man, he still won't perform well there IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)