[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Torino (December 1, 2012) (7 Viewers)

Man of the Match - Juventus vs Little Bulls

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Glik

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
So now Giach benched Vucinic? :lol: This place is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Isla was terrible last night, he was perhaps a bit worse than the rest of the team. Vucinic being our best attacker by a mile I can't see why he shouldn't be included. If you want to draw conclusions based on last night you shouldn't include Marchisio nor Vidal in the starting lineup since Pogba and Giach can probably do a better job than they did. Thats how bad we sucked, Roman.
Licht rested yesterday and he's a safer bet and a better one than Isla.I don't think he should rest for Shakhtar,he needs to play,and maybe just get subbed later.
Isla was terrible last night.so yes he deserves the bench.

And Vucinic?common man,he's our best forward on paper only,and yes,he can do magic sometimes,but he's slow,lazy and inconsistent.
He's just wasting chances one after another.
So,for now Gio and Quag deserve their places more imo,they have been better,numbers don't lie also.
So nothing will happen if he will start from the bench vs Torino.plus i think vs Shakhtar it will better to start with Mirko,but vs Torino with Gio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I guess Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Isla, Bonucci nor Caceres should start the next game then? Keep running your mouth though :tup:
no need for redundancy.

Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Bonucci, Caceres and Asamoah shit on Vucinic in terms of overall performances this year. Keeping hoping Mirko develops any kind of consistency though. :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Giacherrini :howler:

Padoin :howler: :lol:

Absolute shit in a Juventus jersey.

I wanna see Pogba and Marrone (in his natural fucking position) from the beginning. No Quag, that little midget turd Gio, or Padoin please. I guess we could even play with one striker. I bet Immobile and Boayke would probably do better than any of our current strikers; too bad we loaned them out ;)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Giacherrini :howler:

Padoin :howler: :lol:

Absolute shit in a Juventus jersey.

I wanna see Pogba and Marrone (in his natural fucking position) from the beginning. No Quag, that little midget turd Gio, or Padoin please. I guess we could even play with one striker. I bet Immobile and Boayke would probably do better than any of our current strikers; too bad we loaned them out ;)
:tup:

Oh man...shit storm coming. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let it rain. I don't give a shit. I'm just fed up of seeing mediocre players, fatigued player, inconsistent and dispirited performances. Pirlo looking very average in the league over the past few games, Vidal gifting the opposition passes, our strikers being absolute shit, etc...

We can't seem to generate any sort of consistency on two fronts. Destroy opponents in the CL = Shitty performances in the league. Shitty performances in the league = points dropped in the CL.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let it rain. I don't give a shit. I'm just fed up of seeing mediocre players, fatigued player, inconsistent and dispirited performances. Pirlo looking very average in the league over the past few games, Vidal gifting the opposition passes, our strikers being absolute shit, etc...

We can't seem to generate any sort of consistency on two fronts. Destroy opponents in the CL = Shitty performances in the league. Shitty performances in the league = points dropped in the CL.
Easy answer: 433

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)