[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Far more important things than what Trez deserves to watch are at stake here. Right now I'd sign off on the most uninspiring, one shot on goal victory if I could get my hands on it.
Thats why i mentioned him for last.
And whats wrong in wanting to offer a good show to the dude? I would prefer not to watch a pussgame with us winning an undeserved victory at minute 70. Seriusly.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think that Roma is not a real problem!! We are the best team, and we have Antonio, the warrior ( In Italy is name-calling). :evil:

p.s I'm Martina, from Italy and I'm 24. I don't speak english and pleaseee, Can we help me :) ? I'm here to learn and know different point of view because I don't like italian's attitude.

Bye :) !!!
Hello @Martina89

We're very happy you decided to join us. However we can't quite help you yet until you post your pictures in the picture thread. A bikini picture is required and a closeup of your face is optional. We've all had to do it and our member Sheik Yerbouti hangs on to all of them so they're safe. The founder of this forum, @Martin made the rule when he first started this forum because he wanted it to be different and different it has been! It's probably the most unique forum in the world wide web and a big reason for that is the bikini pictures! Crazy, right?

Well, don't be shy! We're waiting :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ah nvm, just realized it's Alen :lol:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
but dude, we get to play Coppa every season... now is the perfect time to win EL for the 4th time (beating our own record, screwing Inter and Liverpool in the process), and the final is at JS.

Definitely EL for me this season.
it's not a competition than suits out status and level, am finding it hard to get geed up for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)