[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (6 Viewers)

Martina89

Dec 22, 2013
here's a question for you guys: if had to choose between winning EL and Coppa which would you choose?
For me, EL...to be competitive also in Europe...In italy we have to win the Scudetto and we can leave Coppa at owls (How do you say the people that hates Juventus??)....but, we can win all competitions...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Coppa Italia, definitely.
but dude, we get to play Coppa every season... now is the perfect time to win EL for the 4th time (beating our own record, screwing Inter and Liverpool in the process), and the final is at JS.

Definitely EL for me this season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
EL in the Juve stadium of course. Thats a no brainer.

ABout the Roma game... winning in fashion agasint them in our stadium would be a pill tough to swallow for them. It would send an important message and let them know they will not be able to catch us. IN other words. It will be morale detsroying.
Even when it will not decide the scudetto,, it could create a chain reaction in them and start to not be able to withstan the pressure of keeping with us.

Its too early, but a win against them could seriously boost our third scudetto, far more than it looks.

Also, trezz will be in the stands---- lets offer the dude a wonderful show. He deservers it.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013

ABout the Roma game... winning in fashion agasint them in our stadium would be a pill tough to swallow for them. It would send an important message and let them know they will not be able to catch us. IN other words. It will be morale detsroying.
Even when it will not decide the scudetto,, it could create a chain reaction in them and start to not be able to withstan the pressure of keeping with us.

Its too early, but a win against them could seriously boost our third scudetto, far more than it looks.

Also, trezz will be in the stands---- lets offer the dude a wonderful show. He deservers it.
Yea I'm pretty sure Trezegol doesn't want to watch pu$$y defensive football with a 532 against the underdogs Roma. That would be a disgrace and I would feel so bad for him

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Far more important things than what Trez deserves to watch are at stake here. Right now I'd sign off on the most uninspiring, one shot on goal victory if I could get my hands on it.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
but dude, we get to play Coppa every season... now is the perfect time to win EL for the 4th time (beating our own record, screwing Inter and Liverpool in the process), and the final is at JS.

Definitely EL for me this season.
that' like being happy because you won more serie b trophies than your opponents :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
that' like being happy because you won more serie b trophies than your opponents :p
thats not nearly the same. look at the teams that won EL (UEFA cup) trough history and you will see the importance of this competition. and about the question. why would we have to choose when we will win both...

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
thats not nearly the same. look at the teams that won EL (UEFA cup) trough history and you will see the importance of this competition. and about the question. why would we have to choose when we will win both...
it's a competition for second rate teams. i honestly doubt you could win both. actually you could, but I seriously doubt that you would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)