[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (6 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
After this game Juventus will still be like successful and handsome college student everybody hates on, Roma will be that ginger kid everyone feels sorry for, Totti will still be one moaning Japanese coed and Garcia will continue denying he fathered Taddei.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
could end the Scudetto challenge right here if we win, or blow it wide open if we lose.

either way, should be game of the season, cannot fuckin' wait.

Martina89

Dec 22, 2013
I think that Roma is not a real problem!! We are the best team, and we have Antonio, the warrior ( In Italy is name-calling). :evil:

p.s I'm Martina, from Italy and I'm 24. I don't speak english and pleaseee, Can we help me :) ? I'm here to learn and know different point of view because I don't like italian's attitude.

Bye :) !!!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If menez comes i'd be happy, but no.. he won't play vs Roma...

We are playing this match with the same line-up as we did against Atalanta yesterday... Tevez-Llorente up front... Licht and Asa on the wing.. Pogba Marchisio and Vidal as the other midfielders and our 4 italians in the back..

Roma are unbeaten yes but after this match they won't be... destroy them!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
could end the Scudetto challenge right here if we win, or blow it wide open if we lose.

either way, should be game of the season, cannot fuckin' wait.
get real comfortable in Serie A. Then we'll be able to rest players and concentrate on EL and Coppa.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
get real comfortable in Serie A. Then we'll be able to rest players and concentrate on EL and Coppa.
+8 isn't comfortable enough :p yes we could rest a few players against cagliari and sampdoria but after those matches we are facing lazio away (revenge for the supercoppa) inter at home and hellas away... we shouldn't rest players in those 3 matches IMO

- - - Updated - - -

oh and: if we beat roma, inter and fiorentina in the remaining matches, we'll have that record we wanted last year :D

Martina89

Dec 22, 2013
The final match is at "Juventus Stadium", so, is also important EL. !!

- - - Updated - - -

+8 isn't comfortable enough :p yes we could rest a few players against cagliari and sampdoria but after those matches we are facing lazio away (revenge for the supercoppa) inter at home and hellas away... we shouldn't rest players in those 3 matches IMO

- - - Updated - - -

oh and: if we beat roma, inter and fiorentina in the remaining matches, we'll have that record we wanted last year :D

I think that's enough, because juventus is at high-level respect the other teams...in Italy!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)