[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Salernitana [September 11th, 2022] (18 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The image circulated in the post match was “not” available to the VAR. The Technical Body viewed all the material finding no trace of it and got confirmation from the company providing the technological service for VAR.So the decision was correct on the basis of the available images.

[@AIA_it)
So now they have it, great, legit gol, 3 points.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
AIA on the canceled goal in JuveSalernitana: the large image diffused after the game was NOT available to VAR. The Technical Body has examined the material, finding no trace of it and has received confirmation from the company that provides the tech service. @capuanogio

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Now that its confirmed they didn't have that image thats an admission that what occurred was a mistake.

Is there any precedent for retroactively changing the result of a game after it was over? At the very least they should reverse some of the red cards there is precedent for that

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Was there not a game in the premier league a year or two ago where the final result was changed after rthe game ended? I think it was a united game?

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Btw, "we didn't have the image" is admitting the mistake. So what we are going to do about it?
Then again, never in a million year i will believe they conveniently didn't have the image for the offside or candreva's handball.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Now that its confirmed they didn't have that image thats an admission that what occurred was a mistake.

Is there any precedent for retroactively changing the result of a game after it was over? At the very least they should reverse some of the red cards there is precedent for that
The cards won't be reversed imo. Those only get reversed for obvious errors. In this case both cards were valid, though the event that led to them was a farce.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Its Italy all they do is sweep things under the carpet

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Btw, "we didn't have the image" is admitting the mistake. So what we are going to do about it?
Then again, never in a million year i will believe they conveniently didn't have the image for the offside or candreva's handball.
It's a lie, they were just lazy to check

Otherwise how did we see angles of Kostić assist to Bremer from the exact same position where Candreva was standing? Our stadium is one of the most modern, equipped with every camera and tech imaginable and they didn't have an angle? Lmao

They were just stupid and didn't even occur to them to check the entire pitch

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The pride and arrogance of Italians remains unprecedented in my opinion. They cannot mentally accept that they were wrong because their pride will not allow it. It is easier to blame someone else, or in this case blame the technology than to accept blame and take the learning.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but I personally haven’t come across another nationality that comes close.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#JuveSalernitana, in a nutshell: the assistant saw it clearly (he did not raise his flag), the #Var messed up and the referee decided in less than 10 seconds at the monitor on partial images, that didn't take at all into account the position of #Candreva. Blackout.

[Giovanni Albanese]

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
#JuveSalernitana, in a nutshell: the assistant saw it clearly (he did not raise his flag), the #Var messed up and the referee decided in less than 10 seconds at the monitor on partial images, that didn't take at all into account the position of #Candreva. Blackout.

[Giovanni Albanese]
You could clearly see the cunt ref was just waiting for an excuse to fuck us over.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
You could clearly see the cunt ref was just waiting for an excuse to fuck us over.
still is not acceptable. It was disgraceful but can’t put blame on referee. the team has been playing awful for years. this was a weak team and juve still blew it.
contender and giant teams don't cry over referee errors. Bayern, R.Madrid, Liverpool beat their opponents regardless of referee mistakes

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
still is not acceptable. It was disgraceful but can’t put blame on referee. the team has been playing awful for years. this was a weak team and juve still blew it.
contender and giant teams don't cry over referee errors. Bayern, R.Madrid, Liverpool beat their opponents regardless of referee mistakes
Here plastic fan
"I said it was a goal when the ball was passed to Leroy Sane. That's why he sent me off. It would have been different to go in 2-0," Guardiola said.

"It's different when Salah's goal at Anfield is offside. It's different when Gabriel Jesus's goal at Anfield is offside.

"In this competition the teams are so equal and the influence of refereeing decisions is so important."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)