[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Salernitana [September 11th, 2022] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Italian Association for referees:

"With regard to the Juventus-Salernitana incident, a video released at the end of the match, first on the web and then taken up by many media outlets. The technical body of CAN has viewed all the images made available by VAR for the match in question, finding no correspondence with the video in question.

“The technical body of CAN also expressly asked the company that provides the technological service for VAR if the camera in question, defined as tactical, was available to the VAR officials for the match played at the Juventus Stadium.

“The answer that was given was that the camera was not available to VAR and therefore could not be used by the referees. With this we are convinced that we have clarified the incident and resolved any doubt or confusion."
Literally doesn't change anything haha, makes it worse in fact, how has this statement resolved any doubt.

Just because he isn't on the camera doesn't mean he doesn't exist, how can these retards think that this statement fixes anything

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

"With regard to the Juventus-Salernitana incident, a video released at the end of the match, first on the web and then taken up by many media outlets. The technical body of CAN has viewed all the images made available by VAR for the match in question, finding no correspondence with the video in question.

“The technical body of CAN also expressly asked the company that provides the technological service for VAR if the camera in question, defined as tactical, was available to the VAR officials for the match played at the Juventus Stadium.

“The answer that was given was that the camera was not available to VAR and therefore could not be used by the referees. With this we are convinced that we have clarified the incident and resolved any doubt or confusion."
This is worse than them completely ignoring the issue and not saying anything. Fuck this league. Hope it burns to the ground.

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
So basically VAR works to a point, after that it doesn't work, and we don't actually care that it doesn't work. But VAR ensures a fair championship lol.

Also, wtf was the linesman doing here?
Every suspicious offsides, the flag rose immediately and play stopped. That’s the linesman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Heres the linesman, why didn't he put his flag up? Because he fucking sees candreva is keeping everyone onside. Yet all I keep seeing is how var didn't have the correct images whats the fucking point of a linesman then? Why wasn't he consulted?
SmartSelect_20220913-012215_Twitter.jpg

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Literally doesn't change anything haha, makes it worse in fact, how has this statement resolved any doubt.

Just because he isn't on the camera doesn't mean he doesn't exist, how can these retards think that this statement fixes anything
They were watching Candreva but they didn’t see Candreva

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
5 officials at the game including 1 at VAR. What a waste of resources. We should create more fuss about this. What are our directors doing? No comment from Agnelli, Nedved and co. How can they let this slide. It is a huge scandal. Imagine this happening to some other club against us. We wouldnt hear the end of it in years to come.
All you have to do is look back at decisions for us in the past couple years. Remember Rudi Garcia and the “3 irregular goals” and Totti saying it reminded him of calciopoli and Juve cheating. This league is pathetic.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

So they dont have the image of the corner being taken in the VAR room? I find that very hard to believe. Also what confusion has this clarified? That they invented an offside line not taking into account all players on the pitch?
How is that possible? To me that sounds like this is a massive technical error and grounds for a replaying of the game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So basically VAR works to a point, after that it doesn't work, and we don't actually care that it doesn't work. But VAR ensures a fair championship lol.

Also, wtf was the linesman doing here?
How bizarre, on the one thing VAR was meant to be very clear on, offside.

They are deciding offside on partial images and videos.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
So they dont have the image of the corner being taken in the VAR room? I find that very hard to believe. Also what confusion has this clarified? That they invented an offside line not taking into account all players on the pitch?
How is that possible? To me that sounds like this is a massive technical error and grounds for a replaying of the game.
I heard from a spanish channel that covers Serie A that it is Serie A cameras that didnt had the full scope images, instead of the whole picture that had the tv chains concerning about rights fees and technology issues(only the lames ones are used in the Var room for costs and other rules) . :lion:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I heard from a spanish channel that covers Serie A that it is Serie A cameras that didnt had the full scope images, instead of the whole picture that had the tv chains concerning about rights fees and technology issues(only the lames ones are used in the Var room for costs and other rules) . :lion:

So is this not a technical issue? How can you give an offside and overturn a goal unless you are certain? How can you do that without all the images? How many times has this happened in the past?

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
So is this not a technical issue? How can you give an offside and overturn a goal unless you are certain? How can you do that without all the images? How many times has this happened in the past?
They are cheap, they only use the images they have, no matter if they are the more precise. :sergio:

Heres the linesman, why didn't he put his flag up? Because he fucking sees candreva is keeping everyone onside. Yet all I keep seeing is how var didn't have the correct images whats the fucking point of a linesman then? Why wasn't he consulted?
I feel you, yet I would trust more most of the time in what the technology tells, see ghost goals, and the advantage of var is that there is no blink of an eye in a particular moment or a perspective issue.
Is just a wonderful misuse of the tools at hand and bad faith from the ones that are in charge in not using them to full capabilities.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Its ridiculous!

How can you not take into consideration the whole Salernitana team and their position on the field during a corner kick ffs? Why would the image they used be one from the middle of the play?

To me they are talking clear bullshit. This goes beyond the usual Italian incompetence and speaks to something more sinister imo.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Its ridiculous!

How can you not take into consideration the whole Salernitana team and their position on the field during a corner kick ffs? Why would the image they used be one from the middle of the play?

To me they are talking clear bullshit. This goes beyond the usual Italian incompetence and speaks to something more sinister imo.
I wouldnt be sure of that, many decisions on the league in many levels are just pure fool level.
I think I heard that Serie B can publish content on their media after a week has passed of the previous match, a week! lol
I am thankful that they dont ask that match lineups arent sent via smoke signals or similar.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It doesn't even qualify as an excuse. What they said is complete bizarre.

They're taking the piss of course, and we're happily bending over and taking it like the good sportsmen we are.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its ridiculous!

And some here laugh when anyone suggests this. And act like the FIGC would never screw Juve over. “Hurr durr conspiracy theorists! Lol”

It’s like they have completely forgotten that Calciopoli happened just 16 years ago. Inter with a complicit FIGC trying to destroy this club with a manufactured scandal. The same FIGC that to this day claims Calciopoli was legit and Juve was punished rightfully.

Pathetic fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)