[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Salernitana [September 11th, 2022] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Can we also make note that in the post game interview with Bonucci the DAZN interviewer said that the VAR took into account Candreva's position, now all of a sudden they didnt have that image.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So they dont have the image of the corner being taken in the VAR room? I find that very hard to believe. Also what confusion has this clarified? That they invented an offside line not taking into account all players on the pitch?
How is that possible? To me that sounds like this is a massive technical error and grounds for a replaying of the game.
ofc it is, but those bitches wont do anything and its also baffling that we are not doing anything. U have to protect ur team in situation like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Im sorry, do they not have this camera they had in the second half? This is from the highlight package
Screenshot_20220913-130335_YouTube.jpg
one polish var referee explained it that VAR always has both close up camera from penalty box and a wider one from the field. Var operator always starts with the closer one, but its in their procedures to check the wider one too. I call it bullshit they didnt have the wider one, they probably skipped the procedure and didnt look at it. And if they didnt have it they shouldve demanded it from the provider - its in their procedure to always look at the wider screen too - well at least in Poland they have this procedure.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ofc it is, but those bitches wont do anything and its also baffling that we are not doing anything. U have to protect ur team in situation like this.

- - - Updated - - -

one polish var referee explained it that VAR always has both close up camera from penalty box and a wider one from the field. Var operator always starts with the closer one, but its in their procedures to check the wider one too. I call it bullshit they didnt have the wider one, they probably skipped the procedure and didnt look at it. And if they didnt have it they shouldve demanded it from the provider - its in their procedure to always look at the wider screen too - well at least in Poland they have this procedure.
They completely fucked up and got caught in the moment wanting to jump into the drama, saw the close up where it could've been offside and went with it.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
They completely fucked up and got caught in the moment wanting to jump into the drama, saw the close up where it could've been offside and went with it.
whats the worst is that they will now say this is not var mistake, but main ref mistake because he did go to the screen to check it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can we also make note that in the post game interview with Bonucci the DAZN interviewer said that the VAR took into account Candreva's position, now all of a sudden they didnt have that image.
It was clear from the second they replied that they were lying, then they covered it with more lies. Italy in a nutshell.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Also why on earth did we play another 2 minutes after the disallowed goal? There were like 5 seconds to play when we scored.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I imagine the very few remaining Juve fans that think we are crying foul are starting to sway too.

The addition of making this a concrete incorrect overturned decision is also clearly detracting from the fact that even without Candreva being there is wasn’t offside in the first place. I suppose of those ‘12 camera’ footages they have available didn’t include one from behind the goalkeeper or front on that shows his view was not impeded in any way and whatever Bonucci’s contribution was in that goal had no bearing on anything the goalkeeper or any other player on the pitch was going to do or did.

Clear and obvious errors overturned only doesn’t apply in Italy. I’d also love to know the % of times the onfield ref has stuck to his decision and not gone by what the VAR ref believes the decision is. I’m sure it will be obscenely low.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Absolutely disgusted by this league and how easy it is to abuse the VAR system in general, this is totally unacceptable by all ways and means however because it is Juve at the wrong end of the decisions they are trying to play it down and make it seem insignificant and something that can just happen to anyone, which is bs and total nonsense because what happened here was nothing short of an obvious daylight robbery from a corrupt system with clear objectives.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus is the club that has undergone the most adverse corrections (44) and that has the worst balance (-21) of VAR decisions, since its introduction. @repubblica

- - - Updated - - -

Marcenaro and Banti, respectively the referee and head of VAR the Allianz Stadium, will not be suspended. According to the designator (Rocchi), they made no mistake as they didn’t had the right angel to view the review situation. @sportface2016

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventus is the club that has undergone the most adverse corrections (44) and that has the worst balance (-21) of VAR decisions, since its introduction. @repubblica

- - - Updated - - -

Marcenaro and Banti, respectively the referee and head of VAR the Allianz Stadium, will not be suspended. According to the designator (Rocchi), they made no mistake as they didn’t had the right angel to view the review situation. @sportface2016

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

What a fucking joke, not surprising though

- - - Updated - - -

I need that name change done ASAP please! I can save this club!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)