[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Salernitana [September 11th, 2022] (15 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Sources from the League have affirmed that the VAR took into consideration the position of Candreva for the disallowed goal of Milik.The explanation was that Var uses a special algorithm in juve matches so as to be able to capture the correct offside position which ordinary cameras can't capture so the right call was made.
[@Gazzetta)
A Joke from Milan Group newspaper.
What is the special algorithm and how does it work? Can it be seen by eyes from the Video? If not, we cant call it VAR (Video Assistant Referee). It should be called AAR (Algorithm Assistant Referee)

- - - Updated - - -

It is difficult to decide and it looks Bon Bon was onside already..

But even though..
1- Bon Bon was not blocking the keeper sight to the ball..
2- his attempt to play the ball was after the ball passed him already by margin..
3- his attempt changed nothing for the keeper as the ball was far from his reach already..

f03c270e71e00659c93d345be665c7bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Looking the replay several times, I also see Bon Bon just move his head as reflex after the ball passed him.

- - - Updated - - -

I was laughed off for 'the super league tax' statement a few days ago, now we get this :baus:

Candreva's hand and non-existing offside are just two of many incidents that went against Juve these past couple of years. In fact I think I've never seen so many.

Gravina was threatening he'd remove us from the league but obviously he couldn't do that. The 'mistakes' have been a few too many by any standards and they get more blatant with each passing month/season.
And to think that Agnelli thought to increase Serie A attractiveness and marketing value when we signed Cristiano Ronaldo as investment is just fucking dumb. Serie A never thinking about us as one team inside them when they screw us.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Sources from the League have affirmed that the VAR took into consideration the position of Candreva for the disallowed goal of Milik.The explanation was that Var uses a special algorithm in juve matches so as to be able to capture the correct offside position which ordinary cameras can't capture so the right call was made.
[@Gazzetta)
:lol: The trolling of all things Jj is one area that Italy exceptionally well in

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
[@Gazzetta)
Special algorithm in Juve matches hahahahaha literally couldn't make this shit up

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
[@Gazzetta)
Couldn't fucking make this up. They can't just put a camera on both sides of the stadium? So basically their algorithm (which most likely doesn't even exist) failed and to rub it in they can't even admit their fault.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I would have better accepted an explanation that Candreva is a vampire and thus his image doesn't appear on VAR replay images.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The image circulated in the post match was “not” available to the VAR. The Technical Body viewed all the material finding no trace of it and got confirmation from the company providing the technological service for VAR.So the decision was correct on the basis of the available images.

[@AIA_it)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The image circulated in the post match was “not” available to the VAR. The Technical Body viewed all the material finding no trace of it and got confirmation from the company providing the technological service for VAR.So the decision was correct on the basis of the available images.

[@AIA_it)
so what's the purpose of VAR if they don't have all the images? I call BS since SKY said they had them.
so they got 12 monitors in the VAR room to look at a couple of cam angles? BS!
+ give the ref a 50'' TV to look at, not a freakin 12'' screen.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
[@Gazzetta)
so they did or not?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

[@AIA_it)
Oh that lame of excuse that they didn't conveniently have the images, just like VAR decided not to work when we should have had calls in our favour

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The Italian referee association clarified on the incident: "The camera was not available to the referred". It was then impossible to realize that the Salernitana player was keeping Bonucci onside.

[@Gazzetta_it)

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016

[@AIA_it)
Read "incorrect".
Btw, how the F they don't have the images if dumdums in the internet have it? BS.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think this is the official statement that they didn't have the images for the var to check it.
That’s fucking ridiculous if so. How can an ineptly equipped governing body have even an ounce of legitimacy attributed to it or expect to have any authority?

If that’s honestly the case (which I don’t think it is, since Lega won’t admit to wrong doing on a more immediate level regarding this particular decision because it’s Juventus) then it really opens up a can of worms for themselves as it gives every club the right to ‘phone in’ with their own contributions to put right a system that is essentially wrong. Pandemonium could ensue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)