Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (5 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Speaking of Milan...I hate to be a Debbie Downer here but we will get crushed. It will take a miracle. We can't keep a clean sheet against Lecce, Chievo and other lower teams then Milan will murder us.

That is just absolutely gut wrenching and depressing. Everyone is going to want to leave if things keep going on like this. If that is the case, is everyone here going to call them mercenaries too?
Yeah and then players like Diego will probably think twice before coming to Juve.:frown: :cry:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Haha @ Max. Keep trying harder. You know Ruinieri has more important things on his agenda, like securing 3rd place for Juve :shifty: and ensuring that fans continue to suffer :moan:
I doubt Ranieri would aim for draws still considering Elkann let him know he is DEFINITELY fired if we don't grab 2nd. Or maybe he's secretly resigned himself to that already.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Look, nobody wants the RBS to remain in place, well at least not sane people...
Not one single player in that squad is bigger than Juventus, not even Alex himself.If its in the best interests of JUVENTUS for Shitieri to leave then he should be sacked and beaten with sticks, same goes for any player than doesnt give it 100% week in, week out. GiGi is giving 100%, if he crys when we concede then hes the type of players that we need(although it is his job to not-concede). Camo apparently went mad when hes was subbed, thats the passion, I see more of it in Amauri, Neddy,Vinnie and especially Gio. If Football Manager teamtalk applies at any time it is this time:
Wheres the passion,lads???
Sack RBS,Bring in a mix of talent and youngsters, and for gods sake will somebody fucking sell Poulsen

I digress, theres only on thing that matters

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
They gave SECCO a loan of 30 million pounds .. and he spent it on boumsong tiago almiron andrade and the amazing poulsen ..

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I could quote almost everyones posts, but I'd be here all day

Where the fuck were most of you a few months back, when Andy and I were taking shots from the left and right for calling out RUINeri for what he is- A BORN-FUCKING LOSER !!!

I hope Milan beats Juve.
whether you want it or not, its inevitable

Give me one reason why Giovinco doesnt get any minutes now? In a time when season is basically over. If Ranieri wants to loose/drop points then at least "experiment" with your roster.
who's Giovinco ??:p

Is anybody here going to defend Ranieri STILL?

Grow up. You should have hated this guy for a long while.
absolutely

Oh yeah, and this is why Ranieri is a fucking LOSER.

Spell it out you morons, L-O-S-E-R.

Always has been, always will be.
exactly

Few things that convinced me pretty much that we should get rid of our coach ASAP..

1- Taking Del Piero and Camoranesi during the HT was not only a retarded thing but also a rubbish + awful + disaster decision to take. Taking your most creative players during HT EVEN if they had an awful 45min was stupid man, too fucking stupid move. Logically, you don't take them out.

2- Taking Iaquinta out who hasn't been subs since god knows when, taking him out for Giovinco was the best thing we could have done. Dp-Amauri upfront with Giovinco behind them.

3- Marchionni? I have no words to describe him anymore. Like I always said, Marco Marchionni is the biggest proof how sometimes luck plays it's role in Football world. I don't know how he made it to Serie A.

4- De Ceglie runs like a clown. I can't believe Pavel runs 10x faster and more than a clowny kid.

5- Grygera should shot right into the middle of his teeth.

7- Why on earth did he keep Trezeguet and Giovinco out and kept one useless Iaquinta and Amauri who has just got back into the field.

Like I said previously... Diego + Ribery + Silva combined wont solve our problem so long we don't fix the back.
Can't really tell which call was more retarded:

1) Del Piero and Camoranesi substitution at half time.

2) Giovinco and Trezeguet warming bench for a life time.
agree with everything, but the bolded part is exactly RUINeri should be shipped out ASAP !!

Trez is rotting on the bench for voicing his displeasure at RUINeri...he just said what everyone is thinking on the team (minus the likes of Molinaro and company, who wouldnt see a minute of playing time for any other Serie A or B team)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I could quote almost everyones posts, but I'd be here all day

Where the fuck were most of you a few months back, when Andy and I were taking shots from the left and right for calling out RUINeri for what he is- A BORN-FUCKING LOSER !!!
well.. Juve were playing relatively good football, in a good position in Serie A and just as importantly getting some good results. We could have screamed RUINieri from the roof tops but when you can only back up those claims with a poor start to the season its not enough, especially when that bad start was redeemed with some damn good football. At the moment we are playing worse then I've seen us play in my life time and that is certainly enough to warrant Ranieri's resignation.

Sure, you and Andy were spot on... Ranieri is a bad coach. But we didn't have anything to base that on months ago and I'm not gonna point the finger at a guy who is doing a good job, that is, winning games. It doesn't matter if he's not playing the formation, or the players you like. The main purpose is to win games and he was doing it.
Now, on the other hand, we can all safely say that Ranieri needs to go. Not that he was a loser all along, but that he needs to leave now because he is a loser now and we can prove it now and firing him is necessary now where as it didn't seem so before even though there were better options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)