Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm waiting for someone else to open it. I opened Reggina-Juve, we didn't win, and i decided not to do it anymore.

Hopefully the new Milan-Juve thread will become even more glorious than the previous Juve-Milan thread.
But i doubt it. We're not in the mood for BLOOOOOOMing. :(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm waiting for someone else to open it. I opened Reggina-Juve, we didn't win, and i decided not to do it anymore.

Hopefully the new Milan-Juve thread will become even more glorious than the previous Juve-Milan thread.
But i doubt it. We're not in the mood for BLOOOOOOMing. :(
The Juve - Milan match :touched:

Here's because you reminded me of it

That's how I left the stadium and then I ended the evening with a juicy meat sandwich with a beer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I see that the delusional Amurisimo still believes Ranieri is unlucky.

How some of you can defend this sack of shit called Ranieri is beyond me. He is not entirely to blame, I agree, but he is a huge part of why we are struggling, and have been so unconvincing all season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And yes, you read that correctly. We have been unconvincing all season.

I never liked the style of play we adopted, and barring a few games, we always struggled to close out games, played well in patches, looked clumsy and pedestrian at times, and I have watched a majority of the Juve games this season, in both Serie A and the Champions League. Hence, I am basing my observations on actual viewing of games, and not based on some match reports written by some buffoon on goal.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And yes, you read that correctly. We have been unconvincing all season.

I never liked the style of play we adopted, and barring a few games, we always struggled to close out games, played well in patches, looked clumsy and pedestrian at times, and I have watched a majority of the Juve games this season, in both Serie A and the Champions League. Hence, I am basing my observations on actual viewing of games, and not based on some match reports written by some buffoon on goal.com
When did we adopt this style? As far as I remember that has been Juve style ever since I realized what Juve is and that's way back.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sorry JCK, but you are wrong. Back in the days of Lippi and Ancelotti we had a more attractive, creative approach to our game, when we had the likes of Baggio, Jugovic, Zidane, a younger Del Piero, and the like.

After hiring Crapello we became more efficient and dynamic, but we lacked that element of creativity. We were pragmatic and effective, but dull to watch.

The current style of play is neither effective nor enjoyable to watch. Go figure!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's true that we had creative players all through but we never played possession football, short passing and the likes. Juventus had always a tactical approach with a direct style of playing. Juventus was never a fan of possession football. And to be honest, thats the style that I enjoy most.

I am not arguing about the current situation, due to the complete inefficiency and lack of creativity with most of the players we look neither enjoyable nor efficient but the style is the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)