Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (4 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
perhaps Ranieri felt that this was the right system for the team...they hadn't looked so convincing playing a trident and indeed struggled with a different formation...and no fuckin' way we were going to play 3 at the back

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
ok .. it's time to think about milan .. << i sound like fucking ranieri :p !!

seriously open a new thread about the san siro match ..

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
well.. Juve were playing relatively good football, in a good position in Serie A and just as importantly getting some good results. We could have screamed RUINieri from the roof tops but when you can only back up those claims with a poor start to the season its not enough, especially when that bad start was redeemed with some damn good football. At the moment we are playing worse then I've seen us play in my life time and that is certainly enough to warrant Ranieri's resignation.

Sure, you and Andy were spot on... Ranieri is a bad coach. But we didn't have anything to base that on months ago and I'm not gonna point the finger at a guy who is doing a good job, that is, winning games. It doesn't matter if he's not playing the formation, or the players you like. The main purpose is to win games and he was doing it.
Now, on the other hand, we can all safely say that Ranieri needs to go. Not that he was a loser all along, but that he needs to leave now because he is a loser now and we can prove it now and firing him is necessary now where as it didn't seem so before even though there were better options.
you think we were playing well, I thought we played no better than average and got some results, and the writing was on the wall for collapse the entire season

we can only win so many games with set pieces

But you were going to say this same thing if Iaquinta didn't score more than 5 goals. You were going to say the same thing if we were eliminated from the CL groups. You were going to say the same thing if we were 7th placed at the moment. You were going to say the same thing if we lost all those matches you predicted we'll lose (the post of yours Amaurisimo used to post over and over again).
You were negative about everything related to Juve so i don't understand the bragging about one single thing you got right in your predictions.

Broken, clock, even, right, a, twice, day, is, a.
You can make a sentence with these words.
The end game here, Alen my friend is that RUINeri was never a good enough coach to lead this team to any trophies, and I've predicted that since day one. There is my negativity, but it was justified

I'm not bragging that I was right all along, but I find it funny that the ppl of this forum argued with me all along, and now are screaming louder than I am that RUINeri has to go

well-said...and a few months ago we were right behind Inter in the league, looking in good shape for the CL games and were favourites for the Coppa Italia...but now the situation is totally messed up, especially since the team has pretty much lost all faith in Ranieri...his time in Turin is over, but to brag about it is just messed up
I'm not bragging, knucklehead....read the above and U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D what you're reading

if that doesnt work, then I suggest a refresher course in English

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well, D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D, if you had said that in your initial post, then you wouldn't have to explain yourself now, would you?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
well, D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D, if you had said that in your initial post, then you wouldn't have to explain yourself now, would you?
Where the fuck were most of you a few months back, when Andy and I were taking shots from the left and right for calling out RUINeri for what he is- A BORN-FUCKING LOSER !!!
now, you can lick my B-A-L-L-S !!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, dont care for this season in terms of goals and havent for the last month, mainly wanted for us to fire Ranieri. But after the Inter game, the only game I want us to NOT lose is against Milan. Play predictably crappy in others, but in that, dont fuck around like pathetic bozos which has been the norm.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I just hope the players will be super motivated as they always were when we played against Inter, Milan or Roma after the comeback from B.
Apart from Inter this year (and in Coppa last year) the others couldn't beat us yet and our serie A record against these three teams in the last 2 seasons is 6-4-1, which is pretty impressive.
I know the situation now is much different, we're pathetic, but the boys should find motivation for this and give 100%. They can lose, it happens, but it will be unforgivable if they play and try as much as they did lately.
We need much more than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)