Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Where the fuck were most of you a few months back, when Andy and I were taking shots from the left and right for calling out RUINeri for what he is- A BORN-FUCKING LOSER !!!
But you were going to say this same thing if Iaquinta didn't score more than 5 goals. You were going to say the same thing if we were eliminated from the CL groups. You were going to say the same thing if we were 7th placed at the moment. You were going to say the same thing if we lost all those matches you predicted we'll lose (the post of yours Amaurisimo used to post over and over again).
You were negative about everything related to Juve so i don't understand the bragging about one single thing you got right in your predictions.

Broken, clock, even, right, a, twice, day, is, a.
You can make a sentence with these words.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Where the fuck were most of you a few months back, when Andy and I were taking shots from the left and right for calling out RUINeri for what he is- A BORN-FUCKING LOSER !!!
Here's some of the things I said couple of years ago when Ranieri was rumoured to be our coach:
There's plenty of similar stuff around and pretty much EVERYONE knew Ranieri was a loser from the get-go. You're acting like you discovered clean water FFS. Difference is most people wanted to give the guy the benefit of a doubt since he was here in our club and there was no helping it. Unlike you who would bash him every single time, even the few times when he didn't deserve it.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
But you were going to say this same thing if Iaquinta didn't score more than 5 goals. You were going to say the same thing if we were eliminated from the CL groups. You were going to say the same thing if we were 7th placed at the moment. You were going to say the same thing if we lost all those matches you predicted we'll lose (the post of yours Amaurisimo used to post over and over again).
You were negative about everything related to Juve so i don't understand the bragging about one single thing you got right in your predictions.

well-said...and a few months ago we were right behind Inter in the league, looking in good shape for the CL games and were favourites for the Coppa Italia...but now the situation is totally messed up, especially since the team has pretty much lost all faith in Ranieri...his time in Turin is over, but to brag about it is just messed up

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

Muy bien! 100% agree!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Vinni may not have gotten individual results correct, but he did predict the end game, which many of you did not and are too ashamed to admit.

Give credit where it is due. At least he stuck with this arguments and opinions, unlike 99% of the people here who switch their viewpoints every other matchday.

Keep an opinion and grow some balls already.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Vinni may not have gotten individual results correct, but he did predict the end game, which many of you did not and are too ashamed to admit.

Give credit where it is due. At least he stuck with this arguments and opinions, unlike 99% of the people here who switch their viewpoints every other matchday.

You were pro-Ranieri when we signed him. You also changed your opinion.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I think you have to be an idiot to immediately write of a coach. Every dog has its day.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You were pro-Ranieri when we signed him. You also changed your opinion.
As long as he lived up to his Tinkerman status, which he did not. I gave him a chance at least.

You lot are always complaining that we don't give people enough of a chance, so there you go.

After last season, it was obvious it would end like it is now.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

Being stubborn isn't the same as not having balls. Ranieri does good - one should praise him. Ranieri does bad - one should criticize him. It's not rocket science.

It's like those people who are constantly loyal to a political party regardless of their agenda, policy or competence at the time. I'm sure you're not fond of those either.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Being stubborn isn't the same as not having balls. Ranieri does good - one should praise him. Ranieri does bad - one should criticize him. It's not rocket science.

It's like those people who are constantly loyal to a political party regardless of their agenda, policy or competence at the time. I'm sure you're not fond of those either.
But that's the thing. Our opinions differ. Vinni thinks Ranieri hasn't done a good job overall, and I agree with that.

Now people are coming out to say they want Ranieri out but continue praising him. It doesn't make any sense.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
As long as he lived up to his Tinkerman status, which he did not. I gave him a chance at least.

You lot are always complaining that we don't give people enough of a chance, so there you go.

After last season, it was obvious it would end like it is now.
can you elaborate on those 2 points?

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007

I don't think too many people here actually wanted Ranieri at Juve, I think we just accepted that it was an unfortunate reality we had to deal with whether we liked it or not. Now, bashing him after every game seemed boring and quite dumb, in my opinion at least, I never liked the guy but what was the point in calling him stupid names like "Ruinieri"? How the fuck was that going to make things better.

Instead I conceded that our coach was an idiot and decided to go ahead and support the club no matter what. I don't see how that's in any way a contradicting opinion, and I believe that was the general position of Juve fans.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
well, i think CR will be gone soon...
I think he is very unlucky, but who cares about it any more?

I also think we are waiting for Roma to sack their coach in order to get rid off CR, and than to employ Spaletti...and than same thing over and over...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
can you elaborate on those 2 points?
What I hated about Capello is that he'd always use the same tactics and players, not trying to improve the team if something was wrong. So with Ranieri I at least enjoyed the thought of him finding the right tactics to fit the players, but instead he just stuck with what Capello did, basically copying the team entirely in both how we lined up and played.

And considering that, I just can't accept the manager.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that makes sense...and the 2nd part? why did you feel 08-09 would be a bad season beforehand? rigid tactics is not a good thing, but Capello repeated a Scudetto triumph, didn't he

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just for the same reason as above. Ranieri would try the same crap as the previous season, and I didn't think he'd end up playing Giovinco regularly.

I also didn't think Del Piero would be able to maintain is top notch form from last season, something that would be problematic no matter what because we're so dependent on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)