Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (8 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I'm still trying to figure out the "respect" Ranieri has brought to the club.

Perhaps those who argued that, like Salman (don't mean to mention names), could tell me because I'm not seeing it.

:howler:
The only respect he's earned is the respect of our rivals' fans. I mean, who wouldn't love the guy who lets Juve play like shit week in and out?

I hear Ale and Mauro were mad and didn't join their mates on the bench in the 2nd half.
Interesting, I don't remember seeing them on the bench either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Fuck Canna indeed.
Sorry, nothing personal. I'm just mad in general with the Turin Juve fans. Like i said previously, our stadium is always half empty, they did shit during Calciopoli and they'll only harm us with their racist remarks or by booing the team.

In their place, i'd support the team atm and try to help in any way possible to get over the crisis and secure the CL spot. But come June and July i won't buy a season ticket until the team shows ambition and starts buying the right players. If 20 000 think the same way as i do, the board will start thinking what went wrong.
Booing the players, the coach or the board could make an impact as well. I really don't know why the fans booed Zebina or Camo but booing the whole team, Ranieri or the managers is spot on. You don't expect them to watch that crap and still cheer for the team, do you?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only respect he's earned is the respect of our rivals' fans. I mean, who wouldn't love the guy who lets Juve play like shit week in and out?
:lol2:

True that.

People should read that twice, three times, hell, even fifty times, until they get it into their brains.

Ass-kissing, mediocrity-loving, despicable folks.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I don't know what Ranieri expects from Ale. He plays him out of his position and he takes him out during HT.

Very good way to boost your Captains moral before the Milan game.
what morale? :confused:

also if they really are having an emergency BOD meeting this week, who's to say he (ranieri) will even be here?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Booing the players, the coach or the board could make an impact as well. I really don't know why the fans booed Zebina or Camo but booing the whole team, Ranieri or the managers is spot on. You don't expect them to watch that crap and still cheer for the team, do you?
Well yeah, it's ok if the team plays shit and they start booing, but they picked particular players and they booed them.
But our players are crazy. The fans were booing and Zebina makes a gesture towards them, showing them his name on the jersey. Only then they started booing him. With our players booing makes it worse for some reason. It doesn't motivate them, it makes them angry. And when you have psychos like Zebina and Camo, you can't allow to make them angry :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
On controcampo I heard something which intrigued me. Buffon was in the dressing room for a total of 3 minutes. Camoranesi had an argument with Ranieri, not sure over what(probably the substitution though), and Buffon walked out onto the pitch. While he was on the pitch he was talking to himself, some of the things he said included: "If we lose today, we cannot go home". As he stormed off the pitch at the end of the match, he was repeatedly saying: "I cannot do this anymore".
I think all the veterans in the team are sick of always having to settle for a lesser goal

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't know what Ranieri expects from Ale. He plays him out of his position and takes him out during HT.

Very good way to boost your Captains moral before the Milan game.
Speaking of Milan...I hate to be a Debbie Downer here but we will get crushed. It will take a miracle. We can't keep a clean sheet against Lecce, Chievo and other lower teams then Milan will murder us.

On controcampo I heard something which intrigued me. Buffon was in the dressing room for a total of 3 minutes. Camoranesi had an argument with Ranieri, not sure over what(probably the substitution though), and Buffon walked out onto the pitch. While he was on the pitch he was talking to himself, some of the things he said included: "If we lose today, we cannot go home". As he stormed off the pitch at the end of the match, he was repeatedly saying: "I cannot do this anymore".
I think all the veterans in the team are sick of always having to settle for a lesser goal

That is just absolutely gut wrenching and depressing. Everyone is going to want to leave if things keep going on like this. If that is the case, is everyone here going to call them mercenaries too?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
man things get worst every minute withthis gigi issue...

definitely alarming!!!!

ranieri oh fukin god!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Speaking of Milan...I hate to be a Debbie Downer here but we will get crushed. It will take a miracle. We can't keep a clean sheet against Lecce, Chievo and other lower teams then Milan will murder us.
You never know. We won't go all attack and we'll pay more attention to defense. Like against Inter. In the last month Genoa and Chievo scored 3 goals against us, Reggina, Lecce and Lazio scored two and only Inter scored less than 2 goals against us.
It's not because Lecce or Chievo or Reggina are better than Inter, it's because we were much more careful against Inter and we didn't leave them the space we left to Chievo or Reggina.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Then why wouldn't we be that careful with other teams? You're right BUT it does not make any sense to me why our team for some reason is unable to keep that concentration. It is stupid if you ask me, I am so tired of our defense.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
What Ranieri is doing to us is a crime..it's not enough that he leaves...there should be hell to pay

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't see the Ranieri lovers posting in this thread. Where are you guys? Would love to hear your opinions regarding Ranieri's tactical intelligence, and football knowledge. I want you to justify why Giovinco and Trezeguet are not getting any playing time under this brainless maniac. Care to Elaborate Ruinieri lovers?

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I don't see the Ranieri lovers posting in this thread. Where are you guys? Would love to hear your opinions regarding Ranieri's tactical intelligence, and football knowledge. I want you to justify why Giovinco and Trezeguet are not getting any playing time under this brainless maniac. Care to Elaborate Ruinieri lovers?
I'm right here. Today I received the roses (wilted, mind you) and Savoy truffles I sent Claudio two weeks ago. It seems as though he refuses to acknowledge my undying love for him. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)