[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 ToriNO (November 30th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Pirlo

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• DNA Gobbo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm surprised you still can visit forums like that, every time I try I get cancer after 20 seconds
It's just so damn amusing. Church of Totti. :lol: Seriously, what kind of degenerates would call their forum, Church of Totti. :lol:

I love that some of them have basically conceded that Roma is a breeding ground for mental midgets. Could you imagine anyone posting on here about how a Roma win would deflate and crush our players' spirit, and cause us to lose our game. Especially only in November. Such pathetic mentality. :rofl:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Guys please,please just a view of the second goal of ours.I turn in madness on 92 minutes 26 second.Highlights of that goal will be revarded with a package of beers.Please.I was very,very angry.What happened and higlight of just that goal.Please!!!!!!!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Guys please,please just a view of the second goal of ours.I turn in madness on 92 minutes 26 second.Highlights of that goal will be revarded with a package of beers.Please.I was very,very angry.What happened and higlight of just that goal.Please!!!!!!!!

Be quick thats gonna get removed pretty soon i think

Dec 24, 2012
It's just so damn amusing. Church of Totti. :lol: Seriously, what kind of degenerates would call their forum, Church of Totti. :lol:

I love that some of them have basically conceded that Roma is a breeding ground for mental midgets. Could you imagine anyone posting on here about how a Roma win would deflate and crush our players' spirit, and cause us to lose our game. Especially only in November. Such pathetic mentality. :rofl:
I agree with all of that. But at some point it stops being amusing how delusional some idiots are and it starts bothering me again. That point is after 20 seconds :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)