[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 ToriNO (November 30th 2014) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Pirlo

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• DNA Gobbo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
My god im lost for words i cant remember the last goal i enjoyed as much as that maybe Del Piero Vs Lazio that was insane! What a derby!

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
I startled the neighbors...Incredible goal... If it was any other player...I'd say it was his most important goal for the club. But Pirlo did score a few others in the dying moments.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Remember we lost in a similar fashion to Genoa a few weeks ago. But this is different. This was a derby where we were down to 10 men, we're playing horribly and which Torino had chances to win in the second half. And we fucking hit them with that lolololol. Football :touched:

This game will be talked about for many years.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Courtesy of Chiesa Di Totti forum. :rofl:

Fucking hell pirlo
Good strike you motherfucking zebra
Fuck OFF. God damn it pirlo.
fuck fuck fuck
I hate these injury time
Every fucking time, they’re set out to lose points and not playing well and then they somehow get a goal and three points. God I hate that team
One thing I envy about them is their mental strength.
Motherfuckers have a different level.
I love how the football gods just love to fuck with us.
Fuck me why couldnt that Torino player just kick the ball down field.
100% our boys were watching the Juve game. Let’s hope they don’t feel deflated before the Inter match..
This is gonna crush our players mentally before the game even starts
There was a foul in favour of Torino not given before juvemerda’s goal. Mental strength my ass

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
i think i would just kill myself if i was a roma fan right now...
shitty conditions + buffon out right before the start of the game + several juve key players having an off day + wonder goal for torino + bullshit red for licht = juve win :touched:
:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i think i would just kill myself if i was a roma fan right now...
shitty conditions + buffon out right before the start of the game + several juve key players having an off day + wonder goal for torino + bullshit red for licht = juve win :touched:
bonucci winning that ball back right before the goal :stuckup:
I thought Chiello won it? :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What a win! Memorable derby that. Our indirect set pieces need to improve, Chiellini was immense late game. Amazing goal from Pirletto. The ref was a right $#@!, no second yellow or free kick for the tackle on Tevez before the offside goal. Licht's first yellow was a joke, comparatively Larondo didn't get a yellow for a much more existent yellow. We now have an interesting issue, who plays RB against Fiorentina? Padoin is back, no?

Great win, almost feel for the Toro. Should demoralize Roma a tad also, hopefully Inter can do us a favour. Forza Juve! Also, everyone, quit your bitching ;)
Romulo can play right back, can't he? When is Cacares supposed to be back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)