[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 ToriNO (November 30th 2014) (4 Viewers)

MOM

• Pirlo

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• DNA Gobbo

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just can't believe this shit.I turned the channel at 92 .26 seconds.And when I open tuz . I see 2-1.I could get an heart attack.Still can't believe.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Chiellini had good game,but could have done better when Toro scored,but i'll vote for Maestro !

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini's tackle was AMAZING. He practically scored a goal there. The guy goes with such force and hunger for the ball it's even scary. This tackle was the difference between winning and losing.
I think Bouncci did that tackle !

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
this fuckers closed the match and played on the counter. and we did struggle today despite the win. our midfield should try to shoot in such circumstances we have the players who can score screamers.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Right after the Atletico game things should get a bit easier for us and I think we will be able to put some distance between us and Roma.

The CL fatigue and injuries are killing us at the moment.

Still, it was a great victory tonight, the one that reminds every Juve fan why we love this team so much.

Jul 20, 2012
Ventura: 'Even a draw was harsh'

Giampiero Ventura said Torino “would’ve felt regrets with a draw,” let alone their 2-1 defeat to Juventus.

The Granata thought they had ended their Derby della Mole curse, but at the last minute Andrea Pirlo smashed in the winner for 10-man Juve.

“Of course it hurts, but you gain experience in every match and we could so easily have thrown the ball away or even taken it forward. You learn through these incidents, you can’t do it by talking.

“In all honesty, we would’ve felt regrets even with a draw, as we had so many chances to win at the Juventus Stadium.

“On the other hand, I see it as a huge step forward. Just 48 hours ago we played a great performance against Club Brugge, then came here and had another great game in which Gillet didn’t have to make a save.

“I feel bad for the players and the fans. I feel bad for me too, as I could finally have gone to the Olimpico in Rome and not be insulted by Roma fans who every time say I make life easy for Juve!”

Ventura got into a shouting match with a Torino supporter in the stands after the final whistle.

“I am the calmest man in the world, but when I saw a fan insulting the players who fought hard for 90 minutes at the Juventus Stadium and came so close to victory... I lost my mind.

“I wanted to tell him, you are no longer allowed to be a Torino fan or come to the stadium, because you’ve lost the right to talk about growth and planning if you insult players after that performance.

“Of course I regret behaving like that, but there has to be respect for the players. Going back, I should’ve just gone into the locker room and closed myself in, but I had a moment of rage. I apologise of anyone who saw that was offended.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)