[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 ToriNO (November 30th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MOM

• Pirlo

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• DNA Gobbo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Strange to see people hate on quag

I like him, especially with the things he said about juventus when we won titles here

the fans in the stadium like him. He allmost got a standing ovation today when subbed.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i missed a game like this. nervous all game, a real fight on the pitch,chances on both sides, red card, last second winner :touched:

thank you Andrea, thank you Arturo, and even you Stephan did a great job to remember this game. havent felt so great since the Roma game this season

- - - Updated - - -

My all time trolling moment favourite. I was laughing all week that week.
that was an all time classic :lol:. we should show it on JTV every day to remind Garcia what a pathetic loser he is

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
i missed a game like this. nervous all game, a real fight on the pitch,chances on both sides, red card, last second winner :touched:

thank you Andrea, thank you Arturo, and even you Stephan did a great job to remember this game. havent felt so great since the Roma game this season

- - - Updated - - -

that was an all time classic :lol:. we should show it on JTV every day to remind Garcia what a pathetic loser he is
Not only does the bas-tard score, but he buries it in the top corner and goes on to celebrate like a gypsy. What an animal! :lol: :lol:!

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Strange to see people hate on quag

I like him, especially with the things he said about juventus when we won titles here

the fans in the stadium like him. He allmost got a standing ovation today when subbed.
Yeah, just a few weird individuals can dislike him TBH. He was obiouvsly appluded by the stadium today both before the match and when subbed, and he even had nice words about Juve since he left, not something we're used to see with ex-players. We got so many special moments thank to him, I'll always like him and be grateful to Fabio. I reckon he's quite a character and someone might not like his approach, but to totally despise him like some do is ridiculous and childish.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When he explained how he was so overly happy to have won that scudetto with juve, especially after getting close before his injury the year before, because he had never won a price in his entire career...

The way he said that and how it truely meant more to him to win that trophee then any other player of the team. I will remember that, and the fans in the stadium aswel.

Small note. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, much hated by peasants here, has allways said even while at inter that he won those scudetto's on the field with juventus, and till this day has never said a bad word about us.

I'd love to see how many could go from juve to inter, and just say that. fucking respect.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
When its Inter its easy. And Ibra had a great time with us and still considers his Juve to be the best team he ever played with. Look at his all time best ten squad and you'll see that half of it are juve players from his time here. He left us because we got relegated and he is a professional and gives his all to any team that hires him. Inter on the other hand treats its players like shit. Cambiasso, Sniejder and Milito (their legends) were given very bad treatment when they all got kicked out like that with no plan to phase them out and without even alerting some of them beforehand. Vieri ofcoarse is the most famous case of a player that Inter screwed. They did stand, however, behind Recoba, Ronaldo and Adriano despite their injuries and that is commendable. You could say that Inter are either too good to their big players or too bad.

While we werent very classy with the del piero situation, the guy still got to lift the scudetto before he left and the fans gave him a great good bye. Still, the club could have done better but he was told about whats going to happen early on. Its not as bad as the treatment that Inter's last generation got.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)