[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Pescara (April 6, 2013) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Mirko

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imo we won pretty easily. Pescara had about 3 attempts on goal in 90 minutes, and took one clinical and lucky strike, all at the end of the match when they had to throw everyone forward to try to claw back a point. We dominate the match entirely. And people spent the entire match complaining about our performance. Not even Barca and Madrid beat the minnows of their leagues 5-0 every match. We won. Easily. It was a good performance with some poor luck finishing. Stop complaining about it. If Quags doesn't hit the post, Matri doesn't miss a wide open net, their gk doesn't pull off stunning saves on Vidal and Giach, this match ends 6-1.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What a performance.

Giac shouldn't be a professional footballer, Our Strikers are so damn selfish, it's like they are competing against each other, wich kind of true.

Asamoah, Pogba Licht and Vidal were our best players, Mirko scoring 2 goals doesn't earese how horrible he was.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #284
    Meh match

Storari 6

Bonucci 6
    Marrone 6
    Peluso 6.5

Lichtsteiner 7.5
    Vidal 7
    Pogba 6.5
    Giaccherrini 6
    Asamoah 6.5

Giovinco 5.5
    Vucinic 7

Quagliarella 6.5
    Matri 6
    Isla N.R

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Three points, that's all that matters. And we rested almost all of our palyers that will start against Bayern.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Forza Juve!!!
    Grazie Mirko!!!
    It wasn't easy i guess for the players after and before Bayern games.
    Thank god we had to play Pescara,and managed to win and rest hlaf of the team for Bayern.

That's all that matters.
    3pts and rested guys for Bayern.

Forza Juve!!!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    was at a wedding so i missed the game :( by the sounds of it it was an ugly win, anyone able to give some insights on the good and the bad please?
    First 70 min's: Incompetent in front of goal, hitting the post and the GK making excellent saves
    70-80 min: 2 goals from Vucinic, one a PK and one a placed shot. Pescara down to 10 men.
    80+: we concede a goal. Stress

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    was at a wedding so i missed the game :( by the sounds of it it was an ugly win, anyone able to give some insights on the good and the bad please?
    It wasn't that bad. We dominated. Just came up against another Marchetti type performance against us by their keeper. An unlucky post. A PK (red card too) that was deserved in the 70th or so. And then a superb piece of individual skill by Vuci to bury a second. Matri missed a wide open net and they scored their first attempt of the match with a beautiful strike. Was never close. They maybe had 3 attempts on goal the entire match all at the end when they had to go all out on attack to try to claw back a point.

By the way. Vuci's celebration of his first. Watch it. Yellow card for shorts down! haha.

On another note, I can't wait to see how Llorente and Vuci link up. It's going to be special.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    It wasn't that bad. We dominated. Just came up against another Marchetti type performance against us by their keeper. An unlucky post. A PK (red card too) that was deserved in the 70th or so. And then a superb piece of individual skill by Vuci to bury a second. Matri missed a wide open net and they scored their first attempt of the match with a beautiful strike. Was never close. They maybe had 3 attempts on goal the entire match all at the end when they had to go all out on attack to try to claw back a point.

By the way. Vuci's celebration of his first. Watch it. Yellow card for shorts down! haha.

On another note, I can't wait to see how Llorente and Vuci link up. It's going to be special.
    i just saw a pic of vucinic' celebration, can't wait to see a proper gif/vid of it :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    That wasn't anything like a 2-1 game, but a win is a win.

That penalty and red came at the perfect time, and thankfully we got that second goal because if Pescara pull that wondergoal out of their ass at 1-0 we would be having nervous breakdowns by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)