[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Pescara (April 6, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Mirko

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Can't wait to see reaction of Merda's and Crappoli's fans over our PK and Pescara's red.. Should be fun..
Ahh. Because Merda doesn't get an iffy penalty basically every other match. And Nipples gives up a penalty every three years apparently. What a joke those two teams are to complain about refereeing. I think I saw a list of where teams would be with corrected refereeing mistakes and Juve would be +2 points, Milan would be -9 points and Napoli -4 or something.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Storari 6.5

Bonucci 6.0
Marrone 7.0
Peluso 6.5

Lichtsteiner 7.5
Vidal 7.0
Pogba 7.5
Giaccherini 6.5
Asamoah 6.5

Giovinco 6.0
Vucinic 6.5

Subs:
Quagliarella 6.0
Isla 6.0
Matri 6.0

addya.wikrama

May 22, 2009
@PostIronic : but they always cry over our pens even the legit one, don't they?? :) But wait, Milan benefitted that much? Oh no.. Another scandal is happening, and soon Juve as usual will get smacked by non-existance verdict..

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
If it wasn't for the penalty, I don't think Juve would've won. Decent performance in the first half, with Pelizzoli making a string of good saves from Giaccherini and Vidal. Juve were getting players forward down the wings without much resistance from Pescara. In the first 20 minutes of the second half Pescara did a better job of stopping Juve attacking down the flanks and Juve didn't really create anything. The penalty and red card decided the game really, but Pescara produced a wonder goal out of nowhere to make the last few minutes slightly nervy.

Storari only had one save to make and he made it. He couldn't have been expected to stop the goal.
Some good passing by Bonucci.
Marrone isn't a defender and isn't as good at coming out from defence with the ball as Bonucci or Barzagli.
Giaccherini got into good positions in the first half and was unlucky not to score. He was awful at times in the second half though. His passing and shooting look like they belong in Serie C sometimes.
Vucinic can be very frustrating but he has that touch of class to create chances in and around the box that the other strikers just don't possess.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A- Lazio
H- Milan
A - Torino
H - Palermo
A - Atalanta
H - Cagliari
A - Sampdoria

We need to win 4 of these 7 if we want to mathematically secure the scudetto. I doubt we will need as many as 4 wins, because I don't see Napoli or Milan winning ALL their 8 matches. Napoli have to play away to Milan&Roma and at home with Inter. Milan have to play away to Fiorentina and Juventus, while they host Napoli at San Siro. At most we will need 3 wins in the last 7 matches, and we will definitely get those wins.

Yup, today I officially start celebrating our 31st scudetto.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #309
    A- Lazio
    H- Milan
    A - Torino
    H - Palermo
    A - Atalanta
    H - Cagliari
    A - Sampdoria

We need to win 4 of these 7 if we want to mathematically secure the scudetto. I doubt we will need as many as 4 wins, because I don't see Napoli or Milan winning ALL their 8 matches. Napoli have to play away to Milan&Roma and at home with Inter. Milan have to play away to Fiorentina and Juventus, while they host Napoli at San Siro. At most we will need 3 wins in the last 7 matches, and we will definitely get those wins.

How many points do we need to break the record for the number of points collected in one season?

Dec 31, 2008
    A- Lazio
    H- Milan
    A - Torino
    H - Palermo
    A - Atalanta
    H - Cagliari
    A - Sampdoria

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    I don't think we can get it this season, inter had like 96 one season and I think we had 94.
    Inter had 97 in 06/07...
    Motherfuckers...fuck the calciopoli...

Our 94 points is a record for 1 calendar year(2012).not a season.

After Inter 97 i think we had 91 once.others had 84-88 the highest...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Besides Pogba and Vidal we were quite average I'd say. We dominated but it was only Pescara the worst team in the league. Our slow buildup play is annoying at times. We're too predictable and we waste so many chances I can't call it a good display. I'm happy Vucinic made the difference he's our best forward by far. I want to see him with Quag vs Bayern. Overall I'm abit disappointed with our display but 3 points matter the most.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Besides Pogba and Vidal we were quite average I'd say. We dominated but it was only Pescara the worst team in the league. Our slow buildup play is annoying at times. We're too predictable and we waste so many chances I can't call it a good display. I'm happy Vucinic made the difference he's our best forward by far. I want to see him with Quag vs Bayern. Overall I'm abit disappointed with our display but 3 points matter the most.
    you can't always expect Juve to win in style every week. although i didn't watch the game, but ugly victories are also a sign of a great team

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    A- Lazio
    H- Milan
    A - Torino
    H - Palermo
    A - Atalanta
    H - Cagliari
    A - Sampdoria

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)