[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (19 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You'd think Juventus would have learned their lesson.
What an idiot
DP FK was extremely smart and that put Lazio away
and besides if it was fixed shouldnt the referee award us a well deserved penalty for a foul on Vucinic?!
In fact we dont get any deserved penalty this season while there is another team who gets it on a regular basis
There have been 32 games and Milan had surely more than 10! Thats 1 from every 3 games thats quite a lot!
The question is who is the one fixing games...

BTW before they mention the Juve guilty Juve got punished thing they should remember they were punished as well even if it wasnt as severely as we got punished

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
For the sake of god... Alex has to be given at least one more year to play, or he has to end his career after this season if we will win the double. There is no third way. I guess nobody wants him to go to another club, even far from Europe like to MLS, Chinees,Katar, or whatever.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Watched the recorded match last night,and what a hell of a win:touched:
Alex...:touched:

We are really playing our best football in a few years now,we simply DOMINATE,i wish we just start scoring all those chances ffs,i hope we bring in some TOP striker already to do the job.

FORZA JUVE!!!
Grazie Alex!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
CdS:

La Stampa:

Tuttosport

---

So Buck, if you are wondering "who comes up with this stuff" meaning Vidal being one of our best players yesterday, it's the journalists.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marchisio with same Mark as Pukenic :lol: :lol:
Marchisio had a poor match.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 13:17 ----------

Vidal in the MOM list? :lol:

Who comes up with this stuff?
I did.

I usually put one of the best players we had but sometimes I add random players just to make that poll bigger.

But this time I wasn't looking at Vidal as some random player, I thought he was pretty good.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Marchisio didn't get above 6.5 from any of the big newspapers.

Cds: 6

La STampa: 6.5

Tuttosport 6.5
6;5 is about right, but Vucinic should've had a 4.00, that was one Pathetic performance yesterday, can't get more poor and cluless, lazy, and frustating than that.

And it's funny because he was better?

Gazzetta was generous. I'd give both of them a 5.00 and rest them both because they seem like they need a week off more than any other player in our team.
Marchisio was working his ass; didn't miss 2m passes, his passes were all on target.he did a lot of work defensively, covering for Both Vidal and Pirlo and Chiellini when they go forward, and plus he's one touch passes often speed our play and start some dangerous actions. Not like Vucinic who lost every ball he got, was selfish like always couldn't beat his man and couldn't deliver a simple pass that a child could do.
And you are telling me that they had similar performances :howler:

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
When I saw Matri and ADP come on and he left quags on I could not have been higher. I've been screaming for Quags to play on the right of the front three for ages. At least with the 3 of them there they can sap around as they please and confuse the opposition defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)