[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marchisio didn't have a magical performance, but he was there to intercept several counter-attacks. Just because his shots were abismal doesn't mean that he was useless. Do people only look at the ball during matches?
I have a feeling quite a few do.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Because he did. The game was tense and we were all nervous so some might have missed on those occasions but I advise you to watch the game again. He had a few very good one-touch passes (in 50-50 situations with Lazio players) which kept Lazio from a few dangerous counterattacks (2 vs 2 situations because Chiellini and Licht were both involved in our attacks). His performance last night was as good as Vidal's. Whilst Vidal was vital to keep our midfield in the game, Marchiso was a key player in launching the attacking plans which is why Conte subbed Vidal out and kept Claudio in the game.
I didn't mean last night's game. It has become a habit to say that Marchisio does a lot of defensive work, invisible work when he doesn't have an impact in the game. It's been used when he indeed does a lot of defensive work, and when he hasn't done anything all game.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Just heard a lazio youth player lost his life today after 6 days in intensive care. He was 17 years old his name is Mirko Fersini. He was on a scooter when he hit a medal bin and hit his head. He was in a coma for 6 days and today his heart stopped beating.

I didn't know where to post this and obviously it's not a happy post but we are all part of the football family and would just like to say RIP Mirko. I didn't know you or see you play but hope your well up with god.

He was a memeber of Simone inzaghi Allevi Nazionali team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)