[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's funny how only three or four members saw that Marchisio had a great match yesterday where the rest were not impressed. Funnier though how the newspapers were so mainstream and also thought Marchisio was not that impressive.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marchisio was working his ass; didn't miss 2m passes, his passes were all on target.he did a lot of work defensively, covering for Both Vidal and Pirlo and Chiellini when they go forward, and plus he's one touch passes often speed our play and start some dangerous actions.
True.
Just that none of that actually happened because Vidal was still doing most of the defensive work and in more than one situation Marchisio was losing his man and had to be bailed out by Pirlo of all people. Didn't offer anything in the attacking play either.

After Mirko, Marchisio should be the next in line to be rested for Cesena.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marchisio was working his ass; didn't miss 2m passes, his passes were all on target.he did a lot of work defensively, covering for Both Vidal and Pirlo and Chiellini when they go forward, and plus he's one touch passes often speed our play and start some dangerous actions. Not like Vucinic who lost every ball he got, was selfish like always couldn't beat his man and couldn't deliver a simple pass that a child could do.
And you are telling me that they had similar performances :howler:
It's true that Vucinic had a much worse game than Marchisio but Marchisio was nothing special at all last night, you are describing him like he pulled a Deschamps-like performance.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
True.
Just that none of that actually happened because Vidal was still doing most of the defensive work and in more than one situation Marchisio was losing his man and had to be bailed out by Pirlo of all people. Didn't offer anything in the attacking play either.

After Mirko, Marchisio should be the next in line to be rested for Cesena.
I said it yesterday about Marchisio that the whole time he seemed to have something in mind but failed to do the end product, like you said, he lost his man quite a lot and these one touch passes everyone :)lol2: ) is talking about worked twice in our attacks, they did lead to dangerous situations that we wasted eventually. Many times he was lost on the left side because of the gap that Chiellini left. I gave him full credit though for the ball he tried to pass when Ledesma handed, that handball that led to the free kick.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I get the feeling that Vidal and Marchisio have swapped roles some what. At the start of the season Vidal used to stay back a lot more and Marchisio would always be he midfielder making the runs forward to find free space and shoot on goal. It seems that Conte wants Vidal to do that more now

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
It's true that Vucinic had a much worse game than Marchisio but Marchisio was nothing special at all last night, you are describing him like he pulled a Deschamps-like performance.
What i did is just describe his performance, I don't think that i stated something he didn't do or i exagerated something.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But never say Mauri sucks again.
Didn't I tell you? Whenever I say somebody sucks they score. And about him I said it twice!

But yes, he does suck :stuckup: One those limited and shit players that has everything but yet suck at everything. I remember our old links with him, I almost cried.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 14:05 ----------

Marchisio was working his ass; didn't miss 2m passes
Is that something to be proud of?

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
Marchisio didn't have a magical performance, but he was there to intercept several counter-attacks. Just because his shots were abismal doesn't mean that he was useless. Do people only look at the ball during matches?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Melo, thanks for informing me that the Gazzetta is precious to me. I wasn't aware earlier, but from now on I'll read & believe everything they say.

Thanks again. I am now a much more complete person :tup:
Weren't you the one who said that these ratings come from "football experts", which unlike ratings from forum members, are quite reliable? :D

This time, it's not just us the random forum members who saw his average performance last night.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 14:24 ----------

It's funny how only three or four members saw that Marchisio had a great match yesterday where the rest were not impressed. Funnier though how the newspapers were so mainstream and also thought Marchisio was not that impressive.
I guess you're all parrots.

May 22, 2007
Didn't I tell you? Whenever I say somebody sucks they score. And about him I said it twice!

But yes, he does suck :stuckup: One those limited and shit players that has everything but yet suck at everything. I remember our old links with him, I almost cried.
Winning goal in the derby vs Roma, overhead kick vs Napoli, header vs Juventus. Which scalp will Mauri be claiming next? :scared:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What i did is just describe his performance, I don't think that i stated something he didn't do or i exagerated something.
This

didn't miss 2m passes, his passes were all on target.he did a lot of work defensively, covering for Both Vidal and Pirlo and Chiellini when they go forward, and plus he's one touch passes often speed our play and start some dangerous actions.
I think that was a bit too much exaggerated.

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 15:41 ----------

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 14:05 ----------

Is that something to be proud of?
What do you think of Mutu? ;)

---------- Post added 12.04.2012 at 15:44 ----------

We switched to 4-2-4 when Giacch came in.
It's true that Giaccherrini takes the ball from the side but I don't think this qualifies as 4-2-4 because he is almost always in the middle after he takes the ball, it's like a quasi 4-3-3/4-2-4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)