[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (31st Oct 2012) (11 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Pogba

• Bonucci

• Bendtner

• Giovinco

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not quite sure how Bologna can hurt Juve in this game.

Without Diamanti they don't have any real creativity and they aren't a team that has much by way of pace to offer a threat on the break.

Should just be an exercise in concentration and finishing for Juve, this one.
bologna have been poor away from home this season, looked toothless against cagliari, but im sure they will be up for this game like any team that plays Juve, luckily bologna's only threat comes from gilardino who to be fair should be easily handled by our back line. if there is anyone we should perhaps look out for is taider but again im sure our midfield should be able to close him down, its not like we have to deal with di vaio anymore thankfully.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Not quite sure how Bologna can hurt Juve in this game.

Without Diamanti they don't have any real creativity and they aren't a team that has much by way of pace to offer a threat on the break.

Should just be an exercise in concentration and finishing for Juve, this one.
They have.. Pasquato, Sørensen, Pazienza, Motta and Gabbiadini :scared:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He's had a lot of rest recently. We're gonna have to bring him on when we realise we can't score anyway. Might as well start him, then take him off when the lead's comfy.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He's had a lot of rest recently. We're gonna have to bring him on when we realise we can't score anyway. Might as well start him, then take him off when the lead's comfy.
I think that it's the situation we're going to end up in, but I'd rather he play 20min in the final push than play 60 min and then be fatigued against Inter. The dude is just coming off a stomach flu.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What's a flu to a professional athlete? :D

I find it weird that he has to rest so much in a position where his replacements are cack, yet Pirlo - who we would think would need to be preserved more - plays more minutes than most, but we have Marrone who can deputise sufficiently.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Marrone doesnt get some minutes as a sub in this game...we can pretty much asume that he will be an eternal benchwarmer this season. If we wanna see him in midfield that is, because that defender cameo is getting old, they just play him there to have the "hes part of the team" card.

And its sad because we are thrashing his development.

Like i said at the beggining of the season, he should have been loaned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)