[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (31st Oct 2012) (8 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Pogba

• Bonucci

• Bendtner

• Giovinco

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What's a flu to a professional athlete? :D

I find it weird that he has to rest so much in a position where his replacements are cack, yet Pirlo - who we would think would need to be preserved more - plays more minutes than most, but we have Marrone who can deputise sufficiently.
Stomach Flu* . You know the thing where you run to the toilet to have some nice diarrhea and then in the middle of it you need to bend down to puke at the same time? :D

That's because the difference between Pirlo and Maronne is so much larger than the difference between Vucinic and Gio. Pirlo is the worlds nr. 1 while it pains me to say it - Vuci is not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
What's a flu to a professional athlete? :D

I find it weird that he has to rest so much in a position where his replacements are cack, yet Pirlo - who we would think would need to be preserved more - plays more minutes than most, but we have Marrone who can deputise sufficiently.
Mirko is a sissy!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Indeed he sucked. He scored the goal vs Napoli. You seem to have troubles with short term memory.
he played 15 minutes in that game, and caceres scoring had nothing to do with which position he played especially since it came from a set piece, thats like saying if we played caceres played up front and he scored in the same manner he did against napoli that would make him an effective striker. if you look back on the times he played on the left for us he was terrible

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
he played 15 minutes in that game, and caceres scoring had nothing to do with which position he played especially since it was a set piece, thats like saying if we played caceres played up front and he scored in the same manner he did against napoli that would make him an effective striker. if you look back on the times he played on the left for us he was terrible
You said last time he played he was terrible and I just reminded you that last time he played he scored.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why not use Caceres on the left from time to time? He used to play there for Uruguay.
Yeah, but he was playing there as a pretty defensive LB, in general.

He had Alvaro Pereira playing in front of him at LM and he offered the attacking threat down that flank.

Caceres LB role for Uruguay probably has more in common with the LCB role in the Juve system than it does with the LWB role.

...caceres scoring had nothing to do with which position he played especially since it came from a set piece, thats like saying if we played caceres played up front and he scored in the same manner he did against napoli that would make him an effective striker.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)