[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bari (16th-Jan-2011) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Traore

• MoM-o

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It's clear that when we play against teams like Bari they play out of their skins, did you see how abject they looked at the end? It was like they'd just got relegated.
To cut it short, until we sign technically superior players, it will always make painful viewing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
You don't get more points for pretty wins! We basically had our whole attack out and our best player so I am happy with the points!

I bloody hate Roma and seriously what's with Lazio scoring late too : (

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Very Ugly win but I'm jumping and prancing for these three points...bring out the Kush!! Krasic has been in a slump, maybe that late Russian season has finally caught up to him

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The :tup: :tup: :tup:
Sissoko

The :tup: :tup:
Jorge Martinez, played good
Aqualani

Is it me or did we look better when playing 4-3-3 with Jorge?

Apr 15, 2006
Some of you guys need more faith, the result was never in doubt :D

Not a great performance but we got the win which is the most important thing, especially with the amount of players missing and the pressure on them this week.

The most pleasing thing today is that they showed some fight for the last 20mins to get a victory in a game that we would undoubtably have drawn or even lost last year.
We need to fight like that from the get-go against such teams! We HAVE to start playing at a much higher speed and pace if we're gonna get a stronghold on the opponents in the future!

FORZA AQUA, MOMO and DEL PIERO!

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
It would worry me if Juventus actually played well and won just 2-1 against Bari. It is important that Juve got 3 points, Palermo and Napoli lost points and there is still and great opportunity for improvement.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pitiful performance, doesn't inspire confidence at all. Even with Krasic, Pepe, Aquilani, and close to a first team defense, we still couldn't create more than a couple clear cut chances and struggled to contain Bari counters. Sure, we were missing Melo and a decent striker to partner Alex, but we didn't create much from midfield anyway... against the worst team in the league. I'd certainly not poo-poo these facts.

Definitely thankful to Del Piero and for the three points, but to struggle against a side like Bari is simply disheartening. If we won a bit more convincingly I'd say we have steered ourselves back on the right track. But after this, I'm not so sure.

Buffon - 6
Sorensen - 4
Bonucci - 6
Chiellini - 6
Traore - 6
Krasic - 5.5
Sissoko - 7 MOM, had his best game in over a year.
Aquilani - 6.5
Pepe - 4.5
Giannetti - 4
Del Piero - 6.5

Motta - 5
Martinez - 6 Did well after coming on.
Grygera - NA

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Bottom line is we struggled against the bottom team at home
Its not that, its just that we play badly. Simple as that.
thats the reason why failing to qualify for the champions league again would not be disappointing

were simply not at that level

imagine what would happen to us if we played barca,real,united,bayern or arsenal

they would stomp on our incompetent fullbacks and their cb's would have a field day against us

we really need our scouts to start unearthing some fkn talent!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)