[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio [August 25th, 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

• Bonucci

• Cancelo

• Chiellini

• Matuidi

• Pjanic

• Khedira

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Curva Sud seems to be under protest again. No chants were heard. Every season we get worse and worse when it comes to atmosphere of the matches.
The atmosphere was pretty bad yesterday
Yes, they are protesting. They haven't sang any chants on saturday.

They protest against the rised ticket prices. Curva Sud (Drughi etc.) didn't visited the game against Chievo and will stay at home also against Udinese too, because those teams rised their ticket prices when they play Juventus.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you look at the players who didn't even feature in this game and remained on the bench for 90 minutes, we have an incredible team. I can't even remember when we looked so stacked.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A question to you guys
Did you notice Ronaldo`s handling attempt
In case you did (I did) - Were you also quite irritated by that as there is VAR and he would have got the goal canceled and probably got a red as well..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
A question to you guys
In case you did (I did) - Were you also quite irritated by that as there is VAR and he would have got the goal canceled and probably got a red as well..
Yeah I think he hasn't realized that there's VAR yet. I'm sure Allegri will tell him to cut this kinda shit.

Jun 6, 2015
A question to you guys
Red? Intentional handball is a cautionable offense. So in other words you can get a yellow at most.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
A question to you guys
Why red?
Didn't he touched the ball in Lazio's box?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)